**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is effort worthy for rewards??

Hi all,
It is off topic sorry for that.
I completed all solo objectives except these two and side event 100% explored each difficulty.

Now if I have to complete solo objectives at least i have to play 69*3 fight to defeat deadpool 69 times and also it’s complicated synergy. So least number of fights is 207.

BUT in reward what will I get is 2000 Shattered heart crystal shards which most likely will be 3* champ.

So what’s your call summoners should I waste time on this?

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I would say depends on your needs and time available.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    not at all
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    It’s all up to rng-esus. I opened 11 of those grandmaster crystals, got 3 4* champs to show for it.........pretty bad luck, but it is what it is
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well,....if you're looking at the alternative of 3 weeks with nothing to run, I suppose it's something to do.
  • To finish Deadpool Objective after reaching 800k, just do 1 of the 3 fights each match, just the 1 fight each that is against Deadpool himself (or maybe sprinkle in some of just a particular other Objective you are lower on also if that type of team is who you happen to get matched against, or just Invisible Woman because she counts in both of the upper objectives).

Don’t worry about Streak, winning just 1 fight each time keeps it low or at 0 so you can use any type of attack teams (not worrying about keeping Streak).
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Nope, Kabam can't do math.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★

Hi all,
    It is off topic sorry for that.
    I completed all solo objectives except these two and side event 100% explored each difficulty.

Now if I have to complete solo objectives at least i have to play 69*3 fight to defeat deadpool 69 times and also it’s complicated synergy. So least number of fights is 207.

BUT in reward what will I get is 2000 Shattered heart crystal shards which most likely will be 3* champ.

So what’s your call summoners should I waste time on this?

Yes and No....

No if you’re a veteran player.

Yes, if you’re just starting and collecting 4* champs still matter to you.

Really, almost all of these rewards, offers, and even the recent changes to the Sigil store are geared towards novice players.