**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Should Be My Third Rank 5?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Title's pretty self explanatory...

As you can see my First and Second Rank 5 was Venom the Duck and Warlock, Variant 2 beware πŸ˜‚, and I want to get 1 of Each Class to Rank 5 before I start Rank 5ing multiple of the same Class.

Though I will listen to reasoning for all these Champions, currently the Champions I'm leaning towards are Luke Cage for Science who always puts in good work while not Requiring a Synergy to be good, Symbiote Supreme for Mystic who kicks a** in Fights with Buffs and has Synergies with Venom the Duck to boost both nicely, or Colossus for Mutant who I just always enjoy playing and Tanks everything while still have Beast Damage (and as you can see I have all his Synergies as 5 and 6 Stars as well) . But then my most recent 5 Star Pull being Havok is making me rethink who to go with more than I already was, already have him as a 4 Star and play him a lot so he's not new to me and I really enjoy him aswell, also he has that Beast Synergy with my 6 Star Wasp.
I really enjoy playing all of them so using the "Just go with who you enjoy and ignore the Tier Lists" isn't gonna help, also I don't do War so don't base your suggestion off the Champion's Defensive Capabilities.

Hoping y'all can help me out with this decision based on you experience with these Champion or from things you've seen them do, thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Also ignore if it says I can't Rank someone Up, I have 38 T4CC Crystals and a Ton of Glory/AQ Crystals in my Crystal Stash.
  • Options
    SubrocSubroc Posts: 21 β˜…
    I’d say either blade, cmm, or hype
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hyperion the one and only
  • Options
    Colossus or cmm
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would recommend either one of corvus or hype...cmm is a fine choice too but she relies more on her synergy than the other two...but since u plan to do v2 next hype would be the better choice because u can use him in there Plus he is a powerhouse of a champ
    But if u want to factor in prestige then cmm would be the better rankup..i think she is still in the top 10 prestige champs and as i said,is a beast of a champ herself
    And if u are focussing on different classes for now then Colossus would be a great rankup...I love my r4 Colossus and wouldn't mind taking him to R5 once I dupe him..with his damage potential and immunities along with his tankines,he can clear a lot of content for u too
  • Options
    So the more I think about it, Colossus can do everything Luke Cage can and more.
    I quite enjoy Blade but having to carry the 4 Star Stark Spidey and Non Duped Ghost Rider around with him all the time kind of turns me away from him for certain Quests, and while he is Spectacular in a lot of fights theirs an equal amount where he ain't doing much.
    VtD kind of takes care of everything Hype can do even though depending on RNG Hype can do it better sometimes, also he would be a Duplicate Class. But I do have to think about Content like Variant 2.
    Cap Marvel is a Beast with all of her Abilities and Less Than A Minute Fight Potential, but like with Blade having to carry a 4 Star NonDuped Nick Fury along with me isn't the best even though he has Utility and Power of his own, and again she'd be a Duplicate Class.
    If the Class had some piece of Utility I was in dire need of then I'd go for it, but I'm doing just fine with them at Rank 4.
    Prestige isn't a huge factor to me as of right now so it's just a bonus if they do have good Prestige.
    Colossus does kind of need his Synergies if you want the most out of him but since I have those Synergies as a 5/6 Star and most of those Champion are great in their own right I don't have too much of a problem with it, since he is duped that makes his Immunities much better and the chance to turn Expiring Armor Ups into Permanent ones is Very Nice with that Sp2.
    If that was it I'd just go with Colossus but Havok and Symbiote Supreme make me think about the other possibilities...
    Havok's Special and Non-Contact Energy Attacks are So Good, an insane counter for any fight with Energy Damage or DoT Energy Effects, also not Requiring his Dupe is helpful.
    Sym Supreme has that awesome rotation whenever the enemy has even just a few Buffs he can Stagger, even in Non Buff Matches he can still kick a** if you get enough Staggers just sitting that expire on their own, and like Havok he doesn't Need his Dupe. Seeing as GR and Magik are my current two main Mystics and they have a somewhat limited Nullify since it's only on their Specials I could use someone like Sym Supreme who can Stagger/Nullify the Whole Fight without any real limit...

I know it seems like I'm deciding all of this by myself or I had already made my mind up, but I like having the Suggestion to make me really think about each aspect of the Champion...
  • Options

Just went for it since he is usable in the most content, not having any real requirement for Fights, and Synergizing well with other members of my team.
    Symbiote Supreme will most likely be my next Rank 5, thanks for the help guys!
  • Options
    Ok I had so much Gold (just over 5 Million), Class Iso (a bunch expiring), some Rank Up Gems I had no use for, and the Level Up Event had started...

Still got 1.3 Million Gold left, a good amount of Class Iso that doesn't expire till 18 Days later, and saved 10 T2 Alpha and 2 T5 Basic thanks to some Variant Rank Up Gems.

I better get a Good Rank in the Level Up Event πŸ˜‚, even though the Rewards and Points are extremely outdated I'm just curious what my Rank would be.
    Either way I'm liking my Profile Stats now...