**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

What's next in MCOC ? We're all waiting for the next events...

Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
Hello @Kabam Miike (I @ you because you're my fav) and all others Kabam's boys/girls !

Back in september, you launched a new hype with this post on your blog : https://playcontestofchampions.com/the-next-6-months-in-marvel-contest-of-champions/

We knew what will happen in MCOC for the next 6 months... But now, when the 6.4 will be released, this calendar will end and we don't know what's next !
The abyss and the act 6 were the most expected events... Now we are a lot of players waiting for some news !

Cavalier EQ ? Variants ? Next AQ season ? Dungeons and arenas revamps ? What's the next thread (Heralds of Galactus ?) ? A buff up for the rewards ? A better equilibrium in the rewarding system ?

It would be very appreciated if you, Kabam, would communicate more and listen to the player base.
You've launched a very good thing during the maintenance : everyone was able to ask their questions and have answers !
The game is 5 years old now, it needs to be refreshed A LOT if you want us to continue playing and/or spending in it...

You said, at the NYCC, that the dev team has been enlarged, let's employ them for something now the big endgame events have been released ! ;)

@Everyone --> What do you think of this ? What do you expect for the future in MCOC ?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Don't think the everyone tag works here.
    But yes. Personally I'm very curious what they will come up with in the close future. Afaik Cosmic Ghost Rider has a high probability to become one of the champs released when next EQ rolls around
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    @Terra yeah i know, but it was a way to ask these questions to everyone :p
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,364 ★★★★★
    Have they done the community event yet?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

During November, rewards were gold arena, dungeon days, boost calendar and a bunch of other stuff
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Yep... that was the one where we had to do so many fights and different things unlocked as milestones were met.. it was pretty forgettable though.. so understandable that you don't remember lol