**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Longshot Cutoff

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
Hello! Does anyone have the cutoff for 3 star longshot in the interediate bracket? Or if you got longshot, how many points did you get? I grinded 240k in intermediate on an alt and didn't get him :'(

Comments

• TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I grinded 1.4 mil in veterans bracket and missed him. Either way, it looks like he went higher much than expected
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

I grinded 1.4 mil in veterans bracket and missed him. Either way, it looks like he went higher much than expected

i did the same and missed him.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Holy smokes, 1.4m for a 3* and it wasn't enough !
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I did 1.5mil and got him
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I did 2.7m on him on beginner's featured 4*. I was Rank 6.
    edited February 2020

I did 1.5mil and got him
    Dang, I watched Craftygrinding’s vid and was too lazy to grind over his target. Guess I shouldve played a bit more to be safe 😭😭😭congrats dawg
    issamaf80 said:

i did the same and missed him.
    I know ur pain lol. We just gotta remind ourselves it isnt as bad as Lagacy’s 151st place in the doom arena 😂😂😂
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I did 1.5mil and got him
    I believe he went this high due to hype and a video Seatin posted. I went for 1.3 mil thinking it might have worked which it didn't. Lesson learned.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    3* are useless, even 4* i dont do and arenas are a wasted time
    edited February 2020
    Falong said:

3* are useless, even 4* i dont do and arenas are a wasted time

I just want a taste of the new featured since its extremely difficult to get them any higher than a 3*. This way I’ll know how to play the champ if i ever get lucky enough to pull them at a higher rarity.

In this arena, I’m thinking Seatin hyped up this guy and told everyone to grind for the 3* if they needed a counter for the resistor sentinel on the epic deadpool side quest which is why he went so high. Maybe 3*s aint that useless after all lol