**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Longshot Cutoff

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
Hello! Does anyone have the cutoff for 3 star longshot in the interediate bracket? Or if you got longshot, how many points did you get? I grinded 240k in intermediate on an alt and didn't get him :'(

Comments

• TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    I grinded 1.4 mil in veterans bracket and missed him. Either way, it looks like he went higher much than expected
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

I grinded 1.4 mil in veterans bracket and missed him. Either way, it looks like he went higher much than expected

i did the same and missed him.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Holy smokes, 1.4m for a 3* and it wasn't enough !
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I did 1.5mil and got him
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I did 2.7m on him on beginner's featured 4*. I was Rank 6.
    edited February 2020

I did 1.5mil and got him
    Dang, I watched Craftygrinding’s vid and was too lazy to grind over his target. Guess I shouldve played a bit more to be safe 😭😭😭congrats dawg
    issamaf80 said:

i did the same and missed him.
    I know ur pain lol. We just gotta remind ourselves it isnt as bad as Lagacy’s 151st place in the doom arena 😂😂😂
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

I did 1.5mil and got him
    I believe he went this high due to hype and a video Seatin posted. I went for 1.3 mil thinking it might have worked which it didn't. Lesson learned.
  • FalongFalong Posts: 125
    3* are useless, even 4* i dont do and arenas are a wasted time
    edited February 2020
    Falong said:

3* are useless, even 4* i dont do and arenas are a wasted time

I just want a taste of the new featured since its extremely difficult to get them any higher than a 3*. This way I’ll know how to play the champ if i ever get lucky enough to pull them at a higher rarity.

In this arena, I’m thinking Seatin hyped up this guy and told everyone to grind for the 3* if they needed a counter for the resistor sentinel on the epic deadpool side quest which is why he went so high. Maybe 3*s aint that useless after all lol