**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Deadpool duel target...?

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Anyone know of such a unicorn? Any star level and/or rank will do. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Someone just gave me this one in a chat:

Really unfortunate that a duel against him doesn’t count towards the special Daffodil Daydream event... 😢
  • Options
    TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Just do the mojoverse arena
  • Options

Well sure... I am already 50 rounds in on that but trying to see if there was an alternative to hit finial milestone without having to do another 100 rounds
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91

Well sure... I am already 50 rounds in on that but trying to see if there was an alternative to hit finial milestone without having to do another 100 rounds
    The only way to reach the milestones are through Arena.
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Slevin73 said:

The only way to reach the milestones are through Arena.
    Yup. It actually says in arena.

• Options
    RRNYRRNY Posts: 25
    edited February 2020
    if you have hit all the other milestone, or even if you need to do the IW ones and dont care about the BC or gold I just kept doing the 1st fight of a streak, brought in 2 2* and a 4* i quit the 2 2* fights and only fight deadpool (so instead of doing 300 fights I only did 100 it saves lots of time.) Since i needed to do another 100 DP fights to clear the milestones. Also if you need the IW fights on the 1st streak you can beat them with the 2* if you have to.
  • Options
    RRNY said:

if you have hit all the other milestone, or even if you need to do the IW ones and dont care about the BC or gold I just kept doing the 1st fight of a streak, brought in 2 2* and a 4* i quit the 2 2* fights and only fight deadpool (so instead of doing 300 fights I only did 100 it saves lots of time.) Since i needed to do another 100 DP fights to clear the milestones. Also if you need the IW fights on the 1st streak you can beat them with the 2* if you have to.

This is a good idea. Thx