**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Battle Of The Fantastic 4!

TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
edited February 2020 in General Discussion
I’m curious to here every one’s opinion on the Fantastic 4 this poll will be assuming you have all the synergy’s and have max sig level in my opinion it’s torch due to the crazy utility in the abyss of legends and his crazy heal reversal that doesn’t involve petrify which seems to be getting countered these days

The Battle Of The Fantastic 4! 67 votes

Thing
55%
Whododo872FrostyAce_03TerraLvernon15DOKTOROKTOPUSCupidKillerRino1910or_StrongnaikavonGrootman1294RakeYoungRyseWeeaeaTheSpicyKnightTankRichardsonRockypantherxNeotwismMarvzeliusFF10 37 votes
Human Torch
37%
buffajrLibralonixNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEMhd20034Baseballguy711SpiderCoolsTheRealmKeeperCx8LittlePeteJemanjiTehsigzorzCASrinivasX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderLykanonCtfz35TheBestinTuakauSkillful_starChubsWhiteEdeuink 25 votes
Invisible Woman
2%
Spity6816wegnerk 2 votes
Mister Fantastic
4%
Gamesbond90Dead1Suman_sahA 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Thing
    Thing is just such a heavy-hitting utility champion, he’s gotta be my top pick for most fantastic of the four
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thing
    Thing has more going for him with his immunities and everything else over torchie. HT is great, but if it wasn't for ppl talking about him for the abyss nobody would be bringing him up. He has been out a while now and was rarely talked about. Even kabam didn't think he was that great. That's why they buffed him recently
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Thing
    Thing > HT (not by alot) > IW = MrF