**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forum bug on mobile

Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
Whenever I type a message on a post then go off it it shows my post as a new message, which is annoying since I click on that post again, anyone else have this? Or just me?

Comments

• Options
    Is someone possibly posting at the same time as you or posted during the time you were posting? That can at times cause this.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Is someone possibly posting at the same time as you or posted during the time you were posting? That can at times cause this.

Dont think so, it’s happened with every single post I’ve commented on and sometimes mine was the only comment
  • Options
    I too noticed this earlier today. I posted a reply and immediately afterwards showed '1 new.' Went back in, and the only new comment was mine.
  • Options
    Case in point

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Whenever I type a message on a post then go off it it shows my post as a new message, which is annoying since I click on that post again, anyone else have this? Or just me?

Same thing happening to me about 1/2 to 1/4 of the time since this afternoon (never had this happen before today).

Do a Reply to another person's post, and then go back to Main Diacussions list page and it shows with “1 New”. Nobody else commenting at same time.

———-
    (EDITED.... Add pic showing it just happening again, from this very Reply)...

• Options
    Still Happening today as well, and for mine (see above) it is on iOS full site version of Forums, not on Mobile version as Lvernon and Sirius cases (don’t know if theirs is iOS or Android).

Had hoped it was a 1 day occurrence, but has been multiple days now.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Been happening to me for a few days as well.