**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just between these 2 catalysts, which one is harder to come by?

Do u have more t5bs or t2as?

Just between these 2 catalysts, which one is harder to come by? 101 votes

T2A
29%
GamerSpity68TJ82SiddhantKwatraKennadoPintzzGamesbond90cookiedealerDenzel116TehsigzorzRockypantherxNeotwismphil56201Bugmat78PHJfinStevieManWonderDonrefreAlexAvalontafrealin_panduru 30 votes
T5B
69%
LogarooLeNoirFaineantMagicBentonTimone147Tendersquadzuffyjdrum663TheVyrusWardenclockDOKTOROKTOPUSMhd20034NojokejaymDragonMCOCThatGuyYouSaw235AceLuffySaboOsfan8kikiFurieuxJaaonArmfieldCupidRepto23 70 votes

Comments

• T5B

While pure amounts of T5B are harder to come by, T2A is the more limiting factor because you need so much more of it than T5B to rank up top level champs. Take a 5/65 5*: you need 10 T2A and only 2 T5B.

Guess it depends on how many 5* you take up to r4, without leaving yourself the needed T2A to do an r5 based on when you’ll get enough T5B.

If you always rankup another 5* to r4 whenever you have another 4 of T2A, then of course you’ll think it takes too long to build back up to the 6 needed T2A once you reach the needed T5B ones.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    In physical numbers t2a, but I don’t have enough t2a to cover all the rankups with t5b
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    T5B

While pure amounts of T5B are harder to come by, T2A is the more limiting factor because you need so much more of it than T5B to rank up top level champs. Take a 5/65 5*: you need 10 T2A and only 2 T5B.

Guess it depends on how many 5* you take up to r4, without leaving yourself the needed T2A to do an r5 based on when you’ll get enough T5B.

If you always rankup another 5* to r4 whenever you have another 4 of T2A, then of course you’ll think it takes too long to build back up to the 6 needed T2A once you reach the needed T5B ones.
    You are absolutely right, but your theory comes to the test, when you get a brand new awesome 5* from a class you haven't maxed yet. In order to put that champ to r5, you need to hoard 10 t2a, which is a lot
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    T5B
    Personally, I'm not even UC yet, I have like 5 or 6 T2A and no T5B
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    T2A
    It was t5B for me until i started R5-ing people. Now it's definitely t2a as you use it to both R4 and R5 people. I need to go explore some variants for rank up gems!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    T5B
    If we’re talking about r5ing a freshly pulled 5*, then yeah it’s gonna be t2a. But if we’re talking about a roster that’s been around for a while and has a healthy number of champs already at r4/a bunch of rankup gems from previous content/is more focused on 6* rankups, then definitely t5b. Personally, I’m in the latter category, but it’ll vary per person.
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 731 ★★★
    T5B
    The question was which one is hard to get and 1 t5b compaired to 1 t2a is much harder to get. The quantity is not is question but the quality is.
  • T5B
    This isn’t even close, whoever voted for Tier 3 Alphas has no clue about this game. I understand that you’re asking because you aren’t sure, so not talking trash to you, but the bums who voted that Tier 2 Alphas are harder to get have no clue whatsoever how to play this game. I have over 10 Tier 2 Alphas about to expire in overflow chest at any given time that forces me to rank 4 champs that I don’t want to. You will never have Tier 2 Basics in your overflow chest unless you are in an elite top tier alliance. Who voted Tier 2 Alphas are harder to get need to go take and IQ test and commit yourself to a mental institution so you’re not in the streets. You might try walking across the freeway or something and cause other people to get into an accident or something.
  • T5B
    Tier 2, not 3. Typo sorry
  • T5B
    He asked a basic question. Requires a basic answer. Tier 5 Basic by far harder to come by than Tier 2 Alphas.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    T2A

This isn’t even close, whoever voted for Tier 3 Alphas has no clue about this game. I understand that you’re asking because you aren’t sure, so not talking trash to you, but the bums who voted that Tier 2 Alphas are harder to get have no clue whatsoever how to play this game. I have over 10 Tier 2 Alphas about to expire in overflow chest at any given time that forces me to rank 4 champs that I don’t want to. You will never have Tier 2 Basics in your overflow chest unless you are in an elite top tier alliance. Who voted Tier 2 Alphas are harder to get need to go take and IQ test and commit yourself to a mental institution so you’re not in the streets. You might try walking across the freeway or something and cause other people to get into an accident or something.

I voted T2A cuz I have tons of T5B and not enough T2A and I am not in a top tier alliance. I have had 1 to 3 T5B in overflow for the better part of the past 6 months and use them whenever I get the T2A but you may continue to assume and insult others who dont agree with you.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    T5B
    I have to r4 a 5* champ every month or two, of I don't take smbd to r5 or r2 6*. Have 2 expiring in a week. Had t5b in overflow only once
  • T5B
    They just recently made Tier 2 Alphas far more available is all. Before they were hot commodity, now they aren’t really rare at all. Don’t really understand how you guys are playing if you’re ending up with more Tier 5 Basics than Tier 2 Alphas, but I’m I’m not you and you’re not me. Think I’m commenting for the average higher level player. The amount that you can have before them being sent to overflow chest answers the question before it’s even asked....
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,657 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    Generally, I say T5BC is harder to obtain.
    This item only appeared recently and used to rank higher tier champions.

The glory points needed to purchase quantities of T5BC are also higher.

However, the game structure and economy differentiates players in brackets, making certain resource much harder to obtain.

Example: Is it hard to obtain 1-Star champion?