**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Venom the Duck

I just got this champ and trying to figure him out, I understand how to store the Debuffs/buffs you like by throwing a heavy but if it’s not one you want how do I shuffle past it and not store the ones I don’t want ?

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If you don't want it, dont use a heavy or special
    Let it expire
  • @5PlDERMAN Extra tip for VTD to speed up the ramp up process. Once you have a few that you like stored (i.e. Fury, Regen, Power Gain), beginning of next match let them run about 3/4 of their timer before using a Special or landing a heavy to restore them and double down on them. It's a great way to load up his RNA Bank with ideal Buffs. Then you just wrap up said fight, and next fight you start with double.

You can triple down if you want and get 3 of each by repeating the previous step. Then hold out for a nice 10th and you'll be starting every fight with 3 of each, and a bonus Buff. Plus cycling Buffs throughout each fight. His only downside is the RNG aspect as to WHEN you'll get the Buffs you're after. So if you dance around a bit for the 1st couple fights, or get stupid lucky, you'll stage yourself to be a massive Buff laden BEAST by the end of the Quest 😉.
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 71
    Oh Awesome thank you guys for the help
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

@5PlDERMAN Extra tip for VTD to speed up the ramp up process. Once you have a few that you like stored (i.e. Fury, Regen, Power Gain), beginning of next match let them run about 3/4 of their timer before using a Special or landing a heavy to restore them and double down on them. It's a great way to load up his RNA Bank with ideal Buffs. Then you just wrap up said fight, and next fight you start with double.

You can triple down if you want and get 3 of each by repeating the previous step. Then hold out for a nice 10th and you'll be starting every fight with 3 of each, and a bonus Buff. Plus cycling Buffs throughout each fight. His only downside is the RNG aspect as to WHEN you'll get the Buffs you're after. So if you dance around a bit for the 1st couple fights, or get stupid lucky, you'll stage yourself to be a massive Buff laden BEAST by the end of the Quest 😉.

Well for the third fight, you aren't guaranteed to get a third one of each