**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Selling namor/cull deadline?

CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
edited February 2020 in General Discussion

The post does not include a specific deadline besides the 24th of February. Do we have until midnight local Kabam time or is it the magic 10 am (2 hours before quest expires?)

Finished AQ. Released my champs - so I thought.

Took Cull for some final tests. Decided I want to sell him, but I can’t. Now I see I have to wait until AQ timer runs out - but oh no. It’s two hours later than 10 am. Am I in trouble now?

Comments

• Options
    Think someone else already stated that it seemed to be a 12 noon EST cutoff (for a Namor he was keeping, so was able to see when the SELL was removed). Anyways, was most likely gonna be a midday (sometime) cutoff as most turnovers range between 12:30, 1:00, or 1:30 pm EST for various things,

And yes, using him in a quest AQ/AW that locks out selling for the full 24 hours duration (not just once crossed finish line) was always gonna be risky.
  • Options

Think someone else already stated that it seemed to be a 12 noon EST cutoff (for a Namor he was keeping, so was able to see when the SELL was removed). Anyways, was most likely gonna be a midday (sometime) cutoff as most turnovers range between 12:30, 1:00, or 1:30 pm EST for various things,

And yes, using him in a quest AQ/AW that locks out selling for the full 24 hours duration (not just once crossed finish line) was always gonna be risky.

It’s a bit controversy that they don’t specify these type of information. I knew that we would be done before noon est.

5 pm CET we finished AQ. Well in advance of the regular deadline for almost everything within the game.

Should just have left Cull outside AQ however did truly believe that without a time specific deadline I would be on safe ground.
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109

That was me who reported the cutoff had taken place but I'm dumb and was mistaken. The Sell option is still available as of now. Hopefully you can still do it when AQ is over @CeresCPH .
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    AQ done and I could sell Cull. Hopefully I Will get some ressources at some point