**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Earning Glory as a solo player

13»

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian

Managed 4m doing 2,2,2,1,1 and finished in the 15k region which will probably be the sweet spot for now. Alliance prestige is hurting (mine is double the ally rating) but spending time on alts and forcing very low ranked non participants to rank isn't what I'm about.

My account can manage as many steps as I care to, the second active account only plays a couple of hours per day (except weekends) and the alt is moved and backed out of fights but probably only contributing 5 to 8 steps per day.

Rewards aint bad compared to a few weeks ago when the exact number was zero. 1000 glory plus crystals.

Considering you're continuing to play the game exactly the way you want, and can take a break whenever you want, it is actually very good. Again: I don't recommend doing this instead of joining a good alliance, but if it improves players enjoyment of the game without forcing them to change they way they choose to play the game, I consider this to be a big win.