**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New 6-Star pull... WTF?

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 ★★★★

Not even one of these champions are actually considered good Lol. Agent Venom might have some use on defense, but that’s about it. What the hell Kabam? You got awesome champions like Colossus, Medusa, Iceman & Archangel to name a few... but you choose Falcon, Kamala... IRON PATRIOT & JOE FIXIT! Come guys... you just trying to irritate us at this point?

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    imagine buying features
  • Options
    ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    I really do want to awaken my 6* Doom, but after seeing this utter trash, I'm happy not to! lol
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Wow. You didn't waste any time @Mirage_Turtle.

At least Dr Octopus is a solid champ.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The Crystal is going to contain a mixture of Champs. They won't all be Top Tier. That's just how it works. That's the point of having a random roll.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

The Crystal is going to contain a mixture of Champs. They won't all be Top Tier. That's just how it works. That's the point of having a random roll.

They won't all be top tier. Name 1 top tier champ that was added from the classic champs? This is one of the worst groups of champs that's been added to the crystal. Looking at the 5* champs that still need added to the 6* pool either the last crystal will all be great champs like quake and medusa or they aren't going to add the popular older champs in the next few crystals.
    The objective with the Featured is the newer Champs. Not the older ones. It's never going to be 90% preferable.
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

They won't all be top tier. Name 1 top tier champ that was added from the classic champs? This is one of the worst groups of champs that's been added to the crystal. Looking at the 5* champs that still need added to the 6* pool either the last crystal will all be great champs like quake and medusa or they aren't going to add the popular older champs in the next few crystals.
    The objective with the Featured is the newer Champs. Not the older ones. It's never going to be 90% preferable.
    I don't know about how u play the game but most ppl look at ALL the champs in a crystal and decide if it's worth it or not. Nobody except u mentioned 90% preferable.
    I know how people gauge the Crystals. Which is why I said they won't be 90% preferable. You have 6 Champs people don't want, which the Classic tend to be considering they're older, 6 new ones, and the pool that exists with a few that might be useful. Whether people want to try for it or not is up to them, but there's always going to be a portion that people don't want, and it will usually be larger.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    On the plus side... with how they are only adding the incredibly bad old champs atm they’ll run out pretty soon...
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Typically a trash champs are added to a crystal that has new champs since new champs are amazing so its a counterbalance but the new champs are kinda...meh? Out of the 6 new champs only 3 I would consider paying 15k 6 stars shards for them. Wish they swapped out at least 1 trash champ for a 8/10 champ from the champs that havent gotten 6 stars yet.
  • Options
    If act 6 completion has a t5cc and 6* AG and i get both mystic i will go for features. Only way im going for it
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dang I want a Magneto Marcel NOW. He looks so cool
  • Options
    Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

Neotwism said:

I don't know about how u play the game but most ppl look at ALL the champs in a crystal and decide if it's worth it or not. Nobody except u mentioned 90% preferable.
    I know how people gauge the Crystals. Which is why I said they won't be 90% preferable. You have 6 Champs people don't want, which the Classic tend to be considering they're older, 6 new ones, and the pool that exists with a few that might be useful. Whether people want to try for it or not is up to them, but there's always going to be a portion that people don't want, and it will usually be larger.
    This discussion is specifically talking about the 6 classic champs that were handpicked to be added to this crystal. Ppl know how the crystal is set up. Your not saying Anything new here. When u look at all the remaining champs that haven't been added to the 6* pool it appears as if kabam specifically selected all the least desirable champs and not a single good champ. The remaining pool has quite a few good or great champs they could have selected but they intentionally left them out.
    Did they hand pick them to be bad, or did they just add them from a large list of bad ones and only a few people consider good?
  • Options
    Jim0172Jim0172 Posts: 85
    Pool is bad because Doom and Surfer have high prestige.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★

Here's mine:

:D

Condolences. But it looks about right. For every one of those dream screenshots of stud champs, there are 100X shots like yours. And that Ock pull is twice in 4 pulls, right?

Dr. Zola