**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6*Featured vs 6*Basic Breakdown

Comments

• ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    This is great. Thanks for doing this. I think the data would be more helpful if you just combined the last 2 garbage champ categories. Will you be doing this for 5*'s?
  • Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    Agree with most But hood, Hawkeye, Hela, proxima, and cull in the same tier as hulkbuster and superior Ironman among others? That I very much disagree with
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ya your tiers are out of for me. Like the thought but you have underrated a bunch of champs in the basic. Some of your meme tier belong in meh tier and some of your meh tier belong in Demi/god and some of your demi/god belong in amazing.

This I think would skew the odds back toward the basic and even as picture since 3 basics equals 2 featured your odds are still probably better on the basics.
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146
    Osfan8 said:

Cull Obsidian, Hood and Hawkeye among others are in your lowest tier? Aegon isn't in the highest tier? Not sure anyone will take this seriously.

This is personalized based on the champs I have already. I already have Cull and Hawkeye duped.

This is great. Thanks for doing this. I think the data would be more helpful if you just combined the last 2 garbage champ categories. Will you be doing this for 5*'s?

Thanks for the feedback.. Maybe when the next featured 5 star comes out, but 5 star shards are much easier to get now, did this cause the 6 star is such a big decision and wanted to see where my rankings were compared to everyone else.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    CUB said:

Osfan8 said:

Cull Obsidian, Hood and Hawkeye among others are in your lowest tier? Aegon isn't in the highest tier? Not sure anyone will take this seriously.

This is personalized based on the champs I have already. I already have Cull and Hawkeye duped.
    Need to have that in your chart's key. it's presented as some sort of global measure applicable to one and all.

Great effort though.
  • CUB said:

Osfan8 said:

When I do this - and this is basically how I compare the featured vs basic crystals myself - I tend to break the options down into Best Options (first time pull of a champ I want, or first time awakening of a champ I want to awaken), Good Options (first time pull of anything else), Mediocre Options (first time awakening of anything else), Will Settle For Options (additional sigs on a champ I want to sig up, or duplicating any champ at max sig), and Would Rather Not Options (additional sigs on a champ I could care less about).

If you're an arena grinder, for the most part I think first time pull of anything is better than additional sigs on anything else, even "good" champs, when it comes to the 6* crystals, but that's a personal opinion.

Still, any systematic look at the actual contents of the crystals to guide your judgment is a good idea. Gut instinct is generally not very good at judging the value of crystals, especially by your own standards of what you want and don't want. Actually going through it is a much better way of seeing how your own judgment gets reflected in the actual numbers.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    There is so much wrong with this if I was to make a post outlying it, I would hit the character cap for a post. And have to make 4 extra.
    DNA3000 said:

CUB said:

Osfan8 said:

When I do this - and this is basically how I compare the featured vs basic crystals myself - I tend to break the options down into Best Options (first time pull of a champ I want, or first time awakening of a champ I want to awaken), Good Options (first time pull of anything else), Mediocre Options (first time awakening of anything else), Will Settle For Options (additional sigs on a champ I want to sig up, or duplicating any champ at max sig), and Would Rather Not Options (additional sigs on a champ I could care less about).

If you're an arena grinder, for the most part I think first time pull of anything is better than additional sigs on anything else, even "good" champs, when it comes to the 6* crystals, but that's a personal opinion.

Still, any systematic look at the actual contents of the crystals to guide your judgment is a good idea. Gut instinct is generally not very good at judging the value of crystals, especially by your own standards of what you want and don't want. Actually going through it is a much better way of seeing how your own judgment gets reflected in the actual numbers.
    I like this system, more of what I was trying to do. First try is always rough.