**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What champ would be great if they only increased their damage?

2»

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ultron LoL, great armor, deals poison, double immunity, heal block, gets furies. Would be a pretty great champ if he had more dmg
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    heimdall sentry mephisto diablo ghost rider karnak kingpin loki mr sinister psylocke rogue and nova
  • mebmeb Posts: 15

Korg would be great if he dealt more damage

Korg can already hit hard with the mojo and gulk synergy.

Raganator said:

Mephisto would be nice.

What's wrong with Mephisto? He has plenty of synergy already the buff his damage.

https://youtu.be/QCZNkj93bUU
    edited February 2020

Gambit. Gambit has a great kit, but he's really lacking in the damage department, even with ten stacks of Prowess. He also has a very low crit chance which attributes to why he is so bad.

Gambit has one of the hardest hitting special attacks in the game. His main issue really is his ramp up imo. Crit rate could definitely be increased somehow as well as the short concussion duration to give him some utility and prowess duration as it feels too short for the ramp up required.

https://youtu.be/SIlWuzhSreE
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Doctor Strange. Buff his damage to a competitive level and he’d be seeing use again.

I have a 5/65 Strange that I ranked up as a project when his 5* version was exclusive. I use him all the time questing, but a little more damage and he’d be viable in more areas of the game.

Sustainability at 5/65 is awesome, and he crushes Cosmic tough guys.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ghost rider.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Dormammu. I’d love his power control with higher damage

He desperately needs block proficiency. That's #1.

Higher damage is a close second.

Reason? You need to use parries/heavies to get the full value of his damage output. With his low block proficiency (same as Cull's), high-level content chips him down even if you never take a hit. Fix this issue and he's usable now. Once that's done, bump up his attack and he'd be a great champ.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    edited February 2020
    So many of the Tech characters, especially the earliest ones like OG Iron Man and Iron Patriot, Hulkbuster, just don't hit nearly hard enough. It has never made any sense whatsoever

Playing OG Iron Man/Iron Patriot, Civil Warrior...man. It's not even fun.

I have never understood why Kabam doesn't issue targeted DPS increases to OG Iron Man, Iron Patriot, Civil Warrior, a few others. Their kits are fine. They're just really not fun to play
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    BPCW imo
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    Basically the majority of 2015 & 2016 champs
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Sentry will be a pretty great champion if we remove the "requirements" for his persistent charges to be carried on. Just make this a part of his toolkit(even unawakened). I mean he hasn't got much utility nor damage.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I agree with a lot of the mentioned champs.

Psylocke would be pretty cool if she could actually do damage.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174
    HOOD
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    Rogue. i really wish they would tweet psylocke a bit too, add bleed on crit or get rid on the reduced power gain , anything
  • Jaws32zxJaws32zx Posts: 41
    Juggernaut
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    I love Iceman and Ghost Rider but an increase in damage would make them even better.
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    Annihilus; acts fast, good resistances, very funny for whom loves to play aggressively, breaks every armor (except colossus:)), effective sp2 but lacks damage
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Ebony Maw should at least be on par with DV rather than Void with not enough utility.

Mordo needs an increase in Fury potency and duration. I had higher hopes of Terrax synergy but the cooldown makes a Quake-like playstyle impossible.
  • Ben345qBen345q Posts: 168
    Domino
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Kingpin, king Groot, beast, Phoenix