**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any questions about how to use a certain champion will be answered here.

I will help you understand how to use champions that you have questions on.

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    How do you use havok effectively? The way I use him is sp3 spam, but I'm not sure if that's right
  • You need to build up 10 of the purple plasma charges and then around 10 of the red charges. then use the sp3 and you get lots of damage plus the energy damage from the red charges.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Making ghosts sp2 crit without wasp synergy, i know theres parry light phase sp2, and parry heavy hold block until they charge phase sp2. Any other methods?
  • Agent_F01Agent_F01 Posts: 18
    How do I make Havok's SP2 unblockable
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    With CMM you just build the charges and keep heaving?
  • Kevo9513 said:

With CMM you just build the charges and keep heaving?

Yes
  • Agent_F01 said:

How do I make Havok's SP2 unblockable

If Havok has 7+ prowess then all hits of special attacks will be unblockable
  • GagoH said:

Making ghosts sp2 crit without wasp synergy, i know theres parry light phase sp2, and parry heavy hold block until they charge phase sp2. Any other methods?

Thats pretty much it
  • Post has no clear definition of being about a certain champ that someone is asking about.
    Better would actually be to answer other people's posts where their TITLE actually conveys what it is they are asking about.

This one has no way of staying on top like the Wishlist or Meme posts are, and would be very hard to even be found in Search if looking for certain champ help.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Awesome. If i use Massacre synergi with Domino, and when Domino gives a bleed, can i compare that to if i had 2 points in Deep wounds?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
  • mortenhy said:

Awesome. If i use Massacre synergi with Domino, and when Domino gives a bleed, can i compare that to if i had 2 points in Deep wounds?

Yes
  • Lvernon15 said:

Cyclops

Cyclops is a bad champion and will not do much damage.
  • Having trouble with groot. He’s not dealing much damage.

Groot doesn’t do a lot of damage overall. When the fury’s and cruelty buffs stack up then he’ll do a little more. The regen also helps a bit
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

@GagoH you can also phase get the precision then don’t hit them, wait for the precision to end then when they dash at you from a distance phase into s2, or you could do the much riskier strategy if not finishing a combo slightly delaying then phasing into s2; but this is risky because if they dash back or block they can punish the l2
  • Wasp is the best strategy but if your not using her then in my opinion the best method is to parry then dash back and throw the sp2
    Lvernon15 said:

GagoH said:

@GagoH you can also phase get the precision then don’t hit them, wait for the precision to end then when they dash at you from a distance phase into s2, or you could do the much riskier strategy if not finishing a combo slightly delaying then phasing into s2; but this is risky because if they dash back or block they can punish the l2
    @Lvernon15

So after dexing back initially to trigger the precision, just constantly dexing until it expires? Then holding block soon as it does until they dash?

what you can also do is parry ,then heavy to create that separation distance , then wait for them to charge at you. Doesnt always work if stun immune or a shrug champ, in that case i resort to the risky tactic which sucks .but if you can parry , i think this is the best method since you can get furies in.

Wasp is the best strategy but if your not using her then in my opinion the best method is to parry then dash back and throw the sp2

You have to do a light attack as well if precision active , unless you parry them close range which i suck at. Might be easier to a short range parry after ending in a 5 hit combo tho
  • You can also let the opponent hit into your block then dash back and throw special
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208

You need to build up 10 of the purple plasma charges and then around 10 of the red charges. then use the sp3 and you get lots of damage plus the energy damage from the red charges.

u missed about building 5 perma prowess using heavy
    according to me use sp1 build up prowess via heavy then reach sp3 b4 opponent has 10 charges and at 10 charges detonate sp3. note u too should have 10 charges on u
    this was for those who wanna end fight quicker
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

How do you use havok effectively? The way I use him is sp3 spam, but I'm not sure if that's right

@TheBestinTuakau basically how the fight should go
    L1, 5 heavies to get prowesses, build to ten of both plasma on you and on the opponent, then shoot off your L3. That is the best way to get tons of damage from him. Just be careful with your plasma debuffs, as energy attacks to your block might just push you over the detonation limit.

@TheBestinTuakau basically how the fight should go
    L1, 5 heavies to get prowesses, build to ten of both plasma on you and on the opponent, then shoot off your L3. That is the best way to get tons of damage from him. Just be careful with your plasma debuffs, as energy attacks to your block might just push you over the detonation limit.
    thats what i wrote gamer friend but none seems to respond on this thread
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    How do i properly use medusa unawakened?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    4dlai said:

How do i properly use medusa unawakened?

The only difference is she doesn’t get furies and can’t autoblock, so you just won’t be doing as much damage. For mid range fights, armor shatter with L1 and then shoot off an L2 while armor shatter is up and it will do a nice chunk of bleed damage. For long fights, L1 armor shatter when you have ~1.7 bars of power, build to L3 to armor shatter again. Keep building to L3 to keep armor shatter and thus, the permanent bleeds.
  • Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55
    Any tips of how to use dr doom (unduped) and what’s the difference if duped?
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    How to best use Doctor Doom? Rotations? Best special for power control/damage/etc
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    edited March 2020
    Hhaikal9527 Doom is easy to play just pulled him a week ago and his damage is beast just keep playin with him try duels so you dont lose energy