**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help Plz, Need suggestions /reasons to awaken 4 star Cosmic champs!

Whom to awaken?
I recently bought an awakening crystal which gave me a cosmic awakening gem.
The following is the list of 4 star players i have un-duped:
Thor
Drax
Phoenix
Spider Man (symbiote)
Gamora

I play a lot of AW and AQ but still have the act4 Uncompleted which i intend to complete soon.
I currently have Venom(duped), Scarlet witch (duped), Karnak (duped).

Ty for your suggestions !

Comments

• AEG93AEG93 Posts: 69
    edited May 2017
    Thor is the best option for AQ, AW attack and quests, he is one of the top attackers in the game. Drax is good too, his bleed and fury combination does good damage.
    In my opinion, the order is: Thor - Drax - Spidey - Gamora - Phoenix (the only good thing she has is prestige)
  • sunnykpsunnykp Posts: 22
    Do you think thor is still better than drax after the update/patch ? He did loose out a lot..
    He was nerfed, but his is still the top cosmic champ (with hyperion). A step behind the se two are ms marvel/cap marvel, drax and spidey.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I love my Drax, he is great for attacking, strong bleeds. Synergy with SL too, also a great champ.
  • Le_Marv_8Le_Marv_8 Posts: 84
    sunnykp wrote: »
    Whom to awaken?
    I recently bought an awakening crystal which gave me a cosmic awakening gem.
    The following is the list of 4 star players i have un-duped:
    Thor
    Drax
    Phoenix
    Spider Man (symbiote)
    Gamora

I play a lot of AW and AQ but still have the act4 Uncompleted which i intend to complete soon.
    I currently have Venom(duped), Scarlet witch (duped), Karnak (duped).

Ty for your suggestions !

Bro I solo-ed RoL with Thor (all except Wolverine which I used Guillotine). Rank him to the max and you can smash through the content with the proper team.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    At least you pulled a gem you can actually use! I pulled an cosmic gem too for the 3rd time...ridiculous...where is my skill or mutant one kabam? I still have my cosmic from the THE FIRST dimensional rift even over half a year ago, and I now have 2 cosmic gems sitting around and collecting dust! There are no one worthy on my roster to awaken. That was a waste of 30 bucks. I thought since I never pulled a skill or mutant one, they might give me one of those.b1r1pam7mxss.png
    Wow, every single person I have heard from now (with zero exceptions) has pulled a Cosmic stone. Cosmic is the only one I do NOT want. Haven't opened mine yet. Hoping for Tech for my Starlord, Mutant for my Wolverine, Skill for my Punisher, Science for my CapWW2 (who hasn't the best sig, but he's going to rank 5) or Mystic for my Dormarmu.

If I do have the misfortune to pull a Cosmic, I'll be saving it til I get a Thor...or maybe Hyperion. But most likely for Thor.

Best of luck to you man, I wouldn't have been so upset if Hyperion dropped for me in crystal openings. I really needed the Mutant for Wolvie or skill for Gwenpool...but they kept dumping Cosmic on me. I used a generic on Punisher myself...he is quite a beast.
    Alfa, you going to use it on Drax?

My friend asked me that too, but I am not using it on a champ that is available in the current basic 5* crystals (Starlord is the only exception). Drax isn't going past rank 3/30 for me. As for Hyperion, I doubt I will have the time to grind him out. I was rather jealous when 2 of my alliance mates pulled Hyperions in a 3 week span from premium crystals while I ended up with useless phoenix.
    edited May 2017
    The conversation took to a very different turn lol..
    So i guess Thor it is.. he seems to be an all round player and the best of what i have for now.
    what is amazing is that i hardly have any 4* players to create a good synergy team even after pulling more than 20 of them. Every time i open a 4 star crystal praying for some thing i end up getting something i definitely don't need lol..

WolfGuy wrote: »
    I love my Drax, he is great for attacking, strong bleeds. Synergy with SL too, also a great champ.

I guess you have other solid players who can do well defending in AW.. I seriously lack there too and since i already have a good offense team for AW i was thinking of using someone good in AW defense and i guess Drax is not so good in that role..
    i dont have jane foster if thats what you mean
    Imo the only cosmic champs that are good defenders are Hyperion (by far the best one), King Groot and Spiderman. But I'd still go with Thor, he is a beast and will make you the game a bit easier.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Thor, Drax and Gamora are great choices. Phoenix will feed MD so i wouldn't bother awakening her despite her high prestige.
    Awakened Thor,
    Thanks for your suggestions guys!