**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will I get it now or not

Sooo I just became Uncollected today on March 1st and right after recieved the email on the UC calendar. It’s unclear to me after looking for answers on the forums whether I’ll be getting it tomorrow or not.

Will I have to wait until April even tho I received the email on the UC March calendar?

Comments

• Options
    If you got the title before the rewards for the Calendar came in, you should be ok to get UC. If not, yeah, you'll likely be waiting until April. Although maybe because it's the 1st day, it might shift. Check out the Calendar in game and see if it lists Mysterio as 4/5* in the crystal description. Also look for the 5* shards at the end of the month. You'll know for sure in a bit
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★

If you got the title before the rewards for the Calendar came in, you should be ok to get UC. If not, yeah, you'll likely be waiting until April. Although maybe because it's the 1st day, it might shift. Check out the Calendar in game and see if it lists Mysterio as 4/5* in the crystal description. Also look for the 5* shards at the end of the month. You'll know for sure in a bit

I’ve only recieved the first day’s reward on the calendar, and no it hasn’t switched to 5-star shards etc. So happy I was gonna get a 4-star Mysterio, I thought...😓