**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance War Path 7

Recently I switched to path 7, why is this path the only path with champions you can't see to prepare for? I find it ridiculous that everyone else but me can properly plan for their path. Advice is welcomed if you do this path commonly and have little issues. SO far this season I have died more than any member and I would like that to stop.

I am thinking of taking in Domino with Rulk and SS from now on. However on my old path it was pretty set and the same champions were placed as defenders mostly. So now I am just sucking mostly :) But also feel a bit like it should be uncovered?

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    I take path 7 in section 2. They are usually havok and elsa for me. I always bring magik and vision and domino became my 3rd attacker. Vision takes care of havok and domino takes out Elsa. I've also seen then switch, it's a pain, but you have to be ready for anything on those nodes.

Worst case, if you find that first matchup is just bad, one suggestion is to quit out of it to choose a better counter. 1 death, yes, but you save half your health for later. I've done it a couple times.

You shouldn't be assigned that path unless you either have very good well rounded champs, or you are a very skilled player.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Someone threw you under the bus since you’re not ready for that path. Always expect the worst to fight defenders there. Korg, imiw, ebony maw, domino, havok, thing, anilihus. Those are very common and those are defenders I would put there.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Class detect masteries and proper planning. Path 7 is actually pretty easy if you can see what’s coming. You could even back calculate base attack of a defender if you wanted and see exactly what you’re fighting with Scouter Lens.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I used omega and capiw...between the two of them they have the least absolutely worst matchups and I did pretty well with those two with only a couple or so deaths throughout the season
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Try path 4 or 9 on the Expert map. I'd take path 7 blind every day of the week.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Using scouter lens helps. You can't use the bot to find the exact champ anymore (someone please enlighten me if I'm wrong) but you can at least see rank/star level and compare that to the summoner's profile.

Other than that I always ran with OGV and capIW. between the 2 of them you can counter a ton of BS.

Now with elsa being more common, bringing a mutant is important.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I ran that for 7 few seasons - moved over now but with Elsa’s suicide interaction along with what NF does to non mutants in terms of his Tactical Charge gain a good mutant is strongly advised.

Ebony + Sinister make Corvus and Ghost very ill advised.

I usually bring Domino trinity, they can handle pretty much anything in the game, the trinity will also give you a very good answer to the limber minibosses (depending on your tier)
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Path 7 is easy but you need scouter lens, ran it in tier 1 and tier 2 wars a lot.

Teamwise:
    1: Mutant: you need them for the likes of elsa (with suicides), korg, nick fury

Preferably OR, Namor or domino

2: CG or ghost for the likes of IM IW but also for the most hateful champ on node 17: MODOK (when siphon) especially when you need to do him noded

3: Champ with armor buff: for the likes of havok or mr sinister

Preferably: Warlock or G2099 but colossus works too and you could use colossus so you can bring the 4th option

4: Nullify champ: for the likes of hyperion but mostly for annihilus obviously altough annihilus is more often on 18

Perfect team for me: OR, CG and warlock
    -> can do annihilus on all nodes besides 18 with these champs too so don’t need the nullify champ

If your interception game isn’t on point for annihilus then the perfect team to handle any opponent is probably colossus, CG and warlock so you take almost no damage and can finish all fights quickly