**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MAJOR ISSUE] AQ Error

First off, I would like to express my absolute displease at the manner of the support team when dealing with the issue I have had now for 3 months.

For months over multiple patches and updates I have had the problem as shown in the video and picture below.

https://youtu.be/A-LAjq3WYus

As shown, i go to start AQ, this is after already restarting/re-entering the game 2 to 4 times only to find error line issues again and again and again... The photo shows how long before I actually could start AQ Day 2! From the time AQ Day 1 finished NZDST 9.03am to 9.18am I had these same errors.

Sort it out please, I'm sick of this.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    You can't start AQ immediately after it finishes. There is a 5 or so minute window where it won't let you start AQ. This looks to be what you are seeing.
  • FIRST, you have to wait until the previous AQ Rewards get sent out in game Mail.

SECOND, then (depending when you last started game) you may or may not have to restart game one last time (after Mail Rewards come), before being able to start next day's AQ.

Has always been like that. Yes, it does take a little while inbetween each day's AQ.
  • AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Yes, but when your waiting upto and over 30mins in some instances and with multiple game restarts, then look at the activity and it apparently had already finished for more than 10 mins.
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    it was like this forever... btw it can be sort out if kabam do the pre enlistment for aq as we normally do for aw. that way, every minute can be saved....

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/183779/automatic-start-of-aq#latest
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    I've always thought the delay was because your prestige has to calculated and adjusted for the next map. The pi of the defenders going into the next one..etc.