**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War - war rating still impacted.

We didn’t fight this last alliance war because it didn’t count toward season rewards. We we’re told war ratings would not be impacted but in fact, our war rating went down. When will this be fixed?

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Poor you. It can't be fixed.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 526 ★★★
    They said it wouldn’t reflect immediately, but it won’t count for season points.
  • FishweaselFishweasel Posts: 186 ★★

Matty_Ice said:

They said it wouldn’t reflect immediately, but it won’t count for season points.

It’s going to impact future points totals given if you lost that war and dropped a tier it affects the multiplayer for the next one.
    Season is beyond compromised. Should be cancelled now
    Yes, this is exactly the point. Our war rating went down and we dropped from Platinum 4 to Gold 1 with this one war. They said they would adjust it out but if they let it continue this way it will have a compounding impact on war rating as well as season results for each war they don’t fix it. The longer it continues the more difficult it will be to unwind it. @Kabam Miike is there any timeline for when the fix will be done?
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    This bug made us drop few hundreds positions. Not to talk about the impact on war rating and map multiplier.
  • They will (in theory) go back and adjust each of the Wars Multipliers that you “should” have been in without the WR +/- that at least currently is included from War #5

So especially for everyone whose WR fell from that war (or “quick war”), that actually will come out in your favor because your drop means you got to match against a little weaker teams for the next several wars. While when all is said and done, you will be re-adjusted for the Higher Multipliers of Tiers that you SHOULD have been in had it not been for that “bad” war #5.

While, it might adversely have affected those teams who actually went out and won that war, because they have to face a little stronger teams from here on for a while.
    But only ones I see posting here are ones whose WR Dropped from a Loss.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    It's worse for the alliances who won the war that "didn't count".
    No season points for that war, matchmaking based on a higher war rating means less chance of winning.
    My alliance has a bad matchup this war so would gain significantly more war rating than we stand to lose - which means it's unlikely we will win.
    With the cost of war being what it is now, Siphon, BS nodes etc. They need to make this right and fair for all. Not just bodge a fix that disadvantages many.
  • VDMVDM Posts: 11
    We took the decision to not waste resources on the last war. The opposition (2 million lower than us and very beatable) used a lot of resources and won. we dropped around 220 positions from P4 to G1. I am very disappointed that the ranking system wasn't simply suspended or something because I have a distinct doubts that this can be fairly resolved as things continue to get muddled by new matchmaking etc.

We are now in a new war, we will use the necessary resources to 100% the map and for me that may entail purchasing units.

@Kabam Miike we really need comprehensive advice before this next attack phase, please.

How about rolling back 48 hours, sending out some compensation potions and extending the season by a day?
  • ZENZEN Posts: 151
    This happened to us too. We decided not to fight and lost. We are supposed to step up to Challenger rating, but now, we're back to hard again. The points lost really make a big difference.