**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

I NEED YOUR HELP R4 Sunspot or Domino both unawakened

R4 Sunspot or Domino both unawakened

I NEED YOUR HELP R4 Sunspot or Domino both unawakened 29 votes

Sunspot
17%
AjisdopeGandalf_x4AleorXguard77shield456 5 votes
Domino
82%
MagicBentonNanoDroidOesername123ThatGuyYouSaw235Oswaldo72383GluteusMaximusToj37Ingi_Freyr1975Charlie_SceneJridenhour_3TankRichardsonMr.0-8-4TimeGenesisNarwhal52xTheBestinTuakauMauledInjustthekingslay3rSwarmOfRavensIbby 24 votes

Comments

• AleorAleor Posts: 3,041 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    Unless you're running full trinity, domino isn't that great. I actually have her as r5, and would take sunspot instead for any fight - he has similar damage output, if not higher, immunities and doesn't need any synergy.
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    Domino
    Domino is a beast without synergies and unawakened. There is a reason this vote is a landslide
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Don't sleep on Sunspot...
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Domino
    Aleor said:

Unless you're running full trinity, domino isn't that great. I actually have her as r5, and would take sunspot instead for any fight - he has similar damage output, if not higher, immunities and doesn't need any synergy.

Domino doesn't need syngeries. I run her at r4 in act 6 and she does amazingly
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino
    she's an absolute beast, as a maxed our four star she carries me through most of my content, including 5.1 and master and epic side quests
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Hmmm thanks everyone for the help!
    I think I'm gonna go with the popular vote and rank up my Domino for now
    Thanks for all the help ♥
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Domino
    nice, I approve buddy
  • Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 457 ★★★
    Domino
    While I voted for Domino, I'd be careless if I didn't point out that Sunspot is an amazing champ who deserves to be maxed out asap. I have a 5 star fully maxed out (30 Sig) and the guy hits like a freight train! I dare say he's one of the strongest hitting champs (if not the strongest) if you use his rotation properly.