**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Is there a list of censored phrases anywhere?

IRQIRQ Posts: 298 ★★
A lot of my in-game conversations are not in English. It's outright infuriating when I type, send, get a bunch of #s - and not even just on one word, like it would happen if I typed a certain four letter one starting with "f", but a whole message is censored, then I rephrase everything I can and get the same effect. It's happening multiple times, to the point I usually need to cut my messages into 3-4 word fragments to get them to show, and I can never find anything that would be deemed as much as contextually slightly offensive when read in English, let alone anything vulgar. Can I ask for a guideline what to avoid?

Comments