**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tip for daily special objective - kill with shock

StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★
I just figured out an effective method in dealing with finishing an opponent with shock damage on the daily special objectives that I thought I should share.

Pick your highest leveled Wasp and duel a low as possible opponent. Don't touch any controls and just wait for Wasp to evade and kill the opponent with the inflicted shock.

Comments

• Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    If you have squirrel girl it’s very easy. Or nebula.
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Nebula is pretty easy to use too. When I had that objective I used a 3* of her in the mole quest on normal and finished it in a few minutes.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    If you are using Nebula add Proxima to the team and she will start with 10 shock charges. One parry against a low level will KO.
  • Options
    samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    Best is to refresh it change to another one😁😁
  • Options
    nfernonferno Posts: 64
    Nebula + proxima, road to labyrinth 1.1, parry x 10, fin
  • Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Parry - > heavy with Sentinel is pretty simple too.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I know I'm really late to the party here and I never revive threads, but I just wanted to add some tips. Using Nick and Quake with Wasp will guarantee she evades. I just use those 3 in 1.1.1. For incinerates, I just repeat that 1st fight in 1.1.1 however many times with HT. It's a Dr. Strange, so I just get hit a bit and he'll put incinerates on him. I find this a bit easier than going against low healthpools trying to finish with incinerates rather than with a hit. Then for bleed, you can parry with Blade or just get hit with Morningstar.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,648 Guardian
    CANADIAN GUARDIAN Month - Shock Objective.

Since this has been revived during month of July, when Canadian Guardian has his own Canada Objectives needing him to finish opponent with Shock. Some info...

Guardian's Shock seems to be a once-off damage (upon what would normally be a Crit Hit, although he technically doesn’t do Crits). So you won’t actually see a Shock Debuff on opponent (just a one time per converted Crit hit that you would see a set of 2 damage numbers pop-up under opponent, one for Shock the other for regular hit damage).

First couple times that Objective got counted, didn’t know how, as I didn’t see any Debuffs happening in fights to even know it was working.

So just keep playing Guardian in his special quests, and can even pair him with OG Wolverine + OG Magneto for double Crit Rate synergy to increase the % of hits that would have been Critical, and you will eventually get them (just avoid SP's or other DOT's that would be the finishing blows instead).

Eventually, enough of “Crit Hit” final blows will have had the Shock damage amount be the amount that finishes opponent, instead of the normal hit damage counting as the final damage.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    for guardian, just fight the Magneto in the side quest 5 times. His AAR will cause you to shock him, and you can just let it kill him.