**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In honor of Women's day

I whole heartedly believe the world would be a better place if there were more women in leadership roles.

On that note, I think Kabam...a forum moderator needs to eat his words when he said that there won't be a 5* or 6* Scarlett Witch because she would be TOO STRONG.

Kabam, I'm asking you to make Scarlett Witch a purchasable 5* and or 6* character. Make it a cash purchase available the ENTIRE PLAYER BASE like you do for the original Vision. And donate a percentage of the proceeds to one of the many women's charity's out there.

In honor of Women's day 68 votes

Yes, make a 5* and 6* Scarlett Witch a purchasable character
41%
RyandoomIrakliMqc19CropDusterHammerbro_64KerneasspktobalaBruinsfan8510Scopeotoe987Jedi_HawkeTheDuke899WhatCouldItBe7DonDudu2809JungleBunkNarwhal52xBonzodavidGiodood_1StellanGanesh10aSpideyFunko 28 votes
No, leave her as a 4* champion.
58%
danielmathStarFighter0717jdrum663TheVyrusFoxhero007cling2SiddhantKwatra16wegnerkSceptilemaniacLiss_Bliss_Saransh245DarthPhalBattle_GreninjaMitriaxColonaut123LordRaymond3Maldroit2VoltolosKevanproGNeotwism 40 votes

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Yeah but she would be released later on for not money right, otherwise it just seems very cash-grab-exploit-women-who-needs-their-rights? From Kabam, not a good image at all
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    I am all for democracy and will respect the outcome of poll. The cash part of it was to raise money to donate to women's charity's.

But I was being completely honest with everything I said about the world being a better place if there were women in leadership roles.
    I'll even take this a step further.
    Try and imagine just how much, great music, art, novels, inventions, ideals we may never know because women weren't given the opportunity and freedom to speak up. And I truly pity all those who can't and or refuse to see that.
    I fear my original meaning was lost when I posted the poll. What I was trying to get across was that throughout time in our country and in others women have been put down and oppressed. There have been women who haven't been able to sing their songs, write their stories or paint their pictures due to either not being given the chance or being oppressed in whatever capacity.

My personal opinion, which is what the poll is about, is I fear Kabam is becoming part of those who don't believe in powerful women. I was asking Kabam to prove me wrong. I was suggesting that they allow Scarlett Witch, a women, to be available as a 5* or 6*. If they decide to further support women (and this I did make in the original post) and have her available at a cash price they can take part of those profits and give it to a women's charity.

I don't care about God Tiers or want to be noticed. I do care about helping women and the issues they are still going through. I want to help the world anyway I can and was just offering a suggestion for a popular game to do the same. If they do they do, if not then they don't.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    If we are gonna get a 5* Scarlett witch, we will most likely get a marvel now version as a 5* or 6* made available like goldpool was the replacement for a 5* Deadpool and weapon X was replaced for wolverine 5* and 6* rarity’s
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I would like to see 5* Scarlett Witch, but I disagree with your post. I don't wanna get too much political here, but I believe that leadership (and positions in general) should not be distributed according to gender. People should be able to build their career based on their skill and capabilities, while given the same opportunity to educate (meaning everyone should have opportunity to study, but if they are lazy and get kicked off, their problem). Forcing women to leadership makes no rational sense to me. It'd be more efficient to help build a system of ±equal opportunities and fair promotions.

Also to SW, she wouldn't be the most op 6* out there, bcs she is not reliable in offence at all (idk why but in def I always get healblock and poison).
    To Liss_Bliss_

I'm not skilled enough to even come close to completely the boss rush. In my opinion, if Kabam really wanted to celebrate the female content creator's they would have made multiple difficulties for this specific boss rush.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    The reason that 5* Scarlet witch is missing isn't because of some mysonistic or sexist conspiracy. Kabam has no axe to grind against women. The real reason that 5* Scarlet witch is missing, is because kabam is afraid of balancing issues. Remember pre 12.0 Scarlet which? Kabam feels that a maxed out 5* would be just as bad, or worse. Whether or not these fears are justified is a more subjective matter, but there's the real reason.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Maldroit2 said:

The reason that 5* Scarlet witch is missing isn't because of some mysonistic or sexist conspiracy. Kabam has no axe to grind against women. The real reason that 5* Scarlet witch is missing, is because kabam is afraid of balancing issues. Remember pre 12.0 Scarlet which? Kabam feels that a maxed out 5* would be just as bad, or worse. Whether or not these fears are justified is a more subjective matter, but there's the real reason.

Miike stated there was internal testing where they used one in the offices, and she steamrolled content. Now some will take that as a lie because “look at Ghost look at Domino” but others will are they could be telling the truth.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian

Drake2078 said:

To Liss_Bliss_

I'm not skilled enough to even come close to completely the boss rush. In my opinion, if Kabam really wanted to celebrate the female content creator's they would have made multiple difficulties for this specific boss rush.

So what you’re saying is the women made it too tough? So instead of powerful women and nodes you’d rather have them weaken them so you can beat them easily?
    I saw that one coming from a mile away.

I was going to say that in general I would trust the judgment of the female content creators themselves that they wouldn't participate in the process if they felt their design contributions were not being "celebrated" by Kabam sincerely. As I think none of the creators for any of the community designed Boss Rush fights would have, male or female.
  • Man this backfired hard
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Drake2078 said:

To Liss_Bliss_

So what you’re saying is the women made it too tough? So instead of powerful women and nodes you’d rather have them weaken them so you can beat them easily?
    I saw that one coming from a mile away.

I was going to say that in general I would trust the judgment of the female content creators themselves that they wouldn't participate in the process if they felt their design contributions were not being "celebrated" by Kabam sincerely. As I think none of the creators for any of the community designed Boss Rush fights would have, male or female.
    I agree with that DNA.
  • YENANSASHESYENANSASHES Posts: 252 ★★
    Drake2078 said:

To Liss_Bliss_

That makes no sense. How would making the game easier for you be celebrating female content creators? The entire boss rush was made by females. Are you saying that they are being misogynistic to themselves?

I agree with Liss_Bliss_. You don’t sound like you really care about IWD, you sound more like you’re using it for your own wants.

I'm suggesting that there be multiple levels of difficulty (like the monthly quest of Master, heroic, ect.) so everyone no matter what skill level or rank would be able to participate. Not just the top ranked players.

As a whole, what does the community believe the top three champions are? Wither it be male or female?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    Drake2078 said:

I'm suggesting that there be multiple levels of difficulty (like the monthly quest of Master, heroic, ect.) so everyone no matter what skill level or rank would be able to participate. Not just the top ranked players.

Yes, that's obvious. And you must know that is not a position without controversy. Not everyone believes, as you apparently do, that it is universally better to make all content, even something like the Boss Rush, have step ladder tiers. So when you suggest that, you aren't supporting the IWD designers or the event, you're promoting your own agenda without regard to whether anyone else will think it is an improvement to the IWD Boss Rush. Historically that's not a tenable position.

Also, the Boss Rush isn't limited to just the "top ranked" players. It has a similar difficulty to the 2019 community boss rush, and that event was intended for players with reasonably well developed 5/50 4* rosters. That's probably half the players.

I'm not saying half the players could do it. I'm saying it was intended to be a high difficulty event for those players. Difficult means some will fail. But they, and even players lower than that, could participate at least. Participation doesn't mean guaranteed victory.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Well yeah, it’s designed for 5/50s, but most players who have 5/50s as their top champs don’t have skill to complete it. I don’t even have revives. Yeah, I could complete it with the champs I have, but lack of skill and resources prevents me. I don’t get to appreciate the powerful women of the contest in the same way. I’m not asking for another difficulty. I am asking for them to consider all the player base when making celebratory events.
    Oh, and my vote was because scarlet witch deserves better.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Darn. How did a post asking for a 5* SW turn into a female rights discussion LOL
    I like to think back to the lunar event. It was done well enough that every player could enjoy it, but the rewards were able to cater to everyone. If you were to make a one star boss rush, that only lets you use one stars, that would be better. A maxed out one star can be gained pretty quickly.