Options

Why did I bleed?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
Why did Bishop bleed when Morningstar is not awaken? Is it some kind of synergy from Guilly and Magik? This is in arena.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    You can Bleed anytime from making contact with Morningstar.
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @zuffy

I have her unduped 6*. She does not normally cause bleed.

Sometimes I’ll bring her and as many of her synergy friends as possible to clear easier content on auto fight. And she does cause bleed for some reason. I do bring guillotine with me, it must be because of her.
  • Options

That is only true if MS is awaken.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,738 Guardian
    zuffy said:

Actually, Morningstar does not need to be awakened. She needs to have at least one soul. In the arena Morningstar obviously can't gain souls from kills, but she can still gain them in one of two other ways. One way is to be awakened. The other way is via synergy.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

zuffy said:

Actually, Morningstar does not need to be awakened. She needs to have at least one soul. In the arena Morningstar obviously can't gain souls from kills, but she can still gain them in one of two other ways. One way is to be awakened. The other way is via synergy.
    That make sense. I am used to fighting her in quest and noticed only bleed from awaken version. Didn’t realized it’s related to 1 persistent charge.

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Ummm no.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Looks like a synergy, morningstar’s icon has a persistent charge
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

No, she has to have a soul and it’s only physical contact not energy contact that causes bleed
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,256 ★★★★★
    She doesn’t need to be duped to cause a bleed.

She needs 1 persistent charge to do so.

When duped, she gains 1 charge when she has 0, that is the reason why you bleed when fighting her.

If she used an sp3 in the fight and gained 1 charge, even unduped she can cause you to bleed.

Otherwise, if Gully is on the team for synergy, she gains 1 charge if she has 0, that will also cause you to bleed.