Options

😒 The Boss Rush Title Select Froze My Game...

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
So I completed the Boss Rush, the Screen got all Shadowy like it does when a Pop Up is going to appear, and now it's stuck... 😔
I don't want to restart my game incase it doesn't give me the option at selecting a Title afterwards, and I sure as hell ain't going through the whole Quest again when it wasn't my fault, so... Help?

Comments

• Options
    Probably should've specified the game isn't fully frozen, the Background is still moving and the Music is still playing but I can't interact with anything.
    Also I would send a Screenshot but I'm scared that will also restart the game...
  • Options
    Has anyone had this happen to them and attempted a Restart? If so what happened, did you still get the option to choose your Title?
  • Options
    edited March 2020

Oh Yippee I attempted a Restart, because the more I thought about it I wasn't going to sit there all night, and now it's Stuck at the Home Menu!
  • Options
    Ahaha! I got the Selector Screen to appear correctly by logging in on my Phone instead of my Tablet, don't know why the Tablet didn't want to Load the Pop Up but whatever...

Went with Top Banana
  • Options
    Kabam PorthosKabam Porthos Posts: 4,676
    Hey LibertyPrimeV1, I'm glad to hear you've been able to get around this issue as I understand it can be really frustrating when things like this happen.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have.

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.