**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champions War-locked

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious

I’m curious as to why champions are still locked to Alliance War Defence?

It really makes no sense anymore - I understand probably the majority of people are largely unaffected by champions being locked but having champions locked into defence every other day really impacts getting other content done for the average account.

Will it ever be considered not having the champions placed on defence locked out from other content?

To me it seems as more and more content becoming available; doing wars actually takes away from being able to do other content which seems to go against the purpose of producing new content etc

Thanks in advance
-Brut

Comments

• Are they locked from the Previous War (should become available once that War's rewards are sent out after war ended), or from the currently “defense placing” War ??

If locked due to currently placing war, they shouldn’t be, you can still use any you have put on Defense in another normal (individual) Quest like Act-5, Monthly EQ, BossRush, etc, up until the time that War Attack starts.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    You should still be able to use any defenders you've place on defense in any other quest during the defense phase. Only when offense phase begins then you can't use the defenders you've placed for other quests. Take note that regardless of offense or defense phase you wont be able to use defenders youve placed for AQ.