**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's the answer for Nova on Aegis Intercept?

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
Ghost? Sym Supreme? Who's the counter to Nova on this node?

Hey Kabam, make sure you test your champs in war on ALL NODES before releasing them! Not good to have a champ on a node with 1-2 counters.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Invisible Woman might work.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    Havoc.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think just any true strike champ should be able to do it.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Wasp
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Dr Doom just slap him
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Is it difficult to intercept him?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Nova has autoblock on dashin depending on distance dashed I think the mechanic is.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    That bit about true strike is a bit BS if you ask me, true strike is THE counter to auto block so any champ with auto block shouldn’t be true strike immune. And the unblockable stuff is too far, come on KABAM, what are we meant to do? Luckily nova gets wrecked with nullify, but we don’t want this whole mechanic to get added to another champ without this weakness
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Aleor said:

Nova has autoblock on dashin depending on distance dashed I think the mechanic is.
    Thanks a lot
    TP33 said:

That bit about true strike is a bit BS if you ask me, true strike is THE counter to auto block so any champ with auto block shouldn’t be true strike immune. And the unblockable stuff is too far, come on KABAM, what are we meant to do? Luckily nova gets wrecked with nullify, but we don’t want this whole mechanic to get added to another champ without this weakness

The interaction is silly indeed. It's like when mr sinister can block unlockable attacks
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Elsa bloodstone would be an easy counter I think.
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Thank you Everyone for the help! Well everyone besides the moronic comment before mine lol.