**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should kabam revert nerfed champions back to former glory ?

So after playing this game far to long and after seeing many good champs take the hammer and get made well less good.and in recent months I see waves of champs released far superior to them previously nerfed I find my self wondering why this is so. For the past so many months all champs releases are unblockable in some way unstoppable bleed immune revert your own debuts onto you ect ect ect. And I’m asking myself surely dr strange scarlet witch Hyperion dorm wolverine ect ect wasn’t as good as the today and I’m left pondering why nerf them then create what you have ? I see fantastic 4 champs much better than marvels loved favourites and ask myself why that happened also ? Surely someone sees where I’m going here. Don’t make the beloved favourites weak then create monsters that are not on the same page as them we all love. So I’m asking the public should the all time legends of marvel be upgraded or de nerfed to coincide with the way the game is now ? I think so but let’s see what you all say.

Should kabam revert nerfed champions back to former glory ? 28 votes

Yes
57%
Spity68jdrum663Mqc19SammyJankisNojokejaymUnknown_SoldierBrokenScopeotoe987OpandemonioRJustice_209EtjamaDahkness1831SeraphionTheTalentsIbbyCaptainGame 16 votes
No
32%
TerraDemonzfyrePatchie93MysterioMaldroit2VoltolosYcatsOctoberstackTheInfinty 9 votes
Don’t care
10%
Lvernon15Obaid_Jacob03H3t3r 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    No
    To be perfectly honest, I'd prefer that the team have more time to focus on future content, QoL improvements, and the more thorough champion reworks (i.e., Colossus, Hulkbuster, etc.).
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    No
    Ummmmmmm.....

Hyperion wasn't ever changed and still a hugely popular champion.

Wolverine was never touched either, he's just not available as a 5 or 6*.

Dorm was only ever affected because of changes to Mystic Dispersion.

More than anything, you have to understand game evolution. What happens in this game is typical of most games of it's genre. At some point older champs will be retooled but it takes time. Its not a easy process.

To be perfectly honest, I'd prefer that the team have more time to focus on future content, QoL improvements, and the more thorough champion reworks (i.e., Colossus, Hulkbuster, etc.).

Separate teams for those categories.
  • Options
    Unknown_SoldierUnknown_Soldier Posts: 154 ★★
    Yes
    Star Lord has a had a cap on how high his combo continues to increase his attack to a certain point ....and Black Widow had a cap at 70% ability accuracy reduction.......neither of these really need to be changed......BUT Black Widoww need a improvement/update to her attack and/or crit rate.....she used to hit a lot harder.

Thor should have shock damage to his L1 and and L3.

Dr. Strange and Scarlett Witch honestly both are the 2 champs that need to be adjusted. His regen ability should crit the same way Rogues does. Hes Sorcerer Surpreme and takes on interdimensional beings and even fought Thanos BY HIMSELF. Also.......he should have an Avengers tag......again he was in Avengers Infinity War and was one of final left of new Avengers left at end of Endgame. He deserves a update!

Scarlett Witch was nerfed down so much that shes now just an OK champ. 0-8 buff chance......ONLY if it's the AI! Most of the time its 0. When it does proc......its the weakest lamest buffs ir debuffs. Regen almost never procs and it's never when you need it. Poison is another rare proc that NEVER happens accept well when you face the AI. If you face a Scarlett Witch 5-Star or below yshe stacks 2 on you very easily.....the sig ability should be changed from 1-8 possibilities. The chance of regen and poison need to be increased in chance.

Wolverine's regen frequency and potency are very underpowered compared with some of the newer champs. He used to proc 2 or more regen buffs regularly now you can go half a match and barely get one. He needs to proc regen more often or have % chance increased or have the regen recover more health. Wolverine and Scarlett Witch are not meant to be mediocre and be overshadowed by B-list champs like Domino, Warlock, Etc.

The only change to Hyperion is the way he can regen HP. 85% the time the atomic charges war off before Hyperion can proc his regen. They need to remove the hold for 2 sec requirement and just make it activate like Blades or decrease the duration to 1 second. The ability for Hyperion to recover some post health isnt practical as it doesnt work half the time!

Aside from the above suggestions I dont think these champs need to be reverted back to original way.
  • Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    My point was more the all time marvel classics them we all grew up on now suck majorly in this contest I don’t think that fair to the all time favourites of marvel. Nobody uses iron man Thor captain America ect ect ect because all new content fat outweighs there playability in this contest but yet the same hero’s are the ones constantly saving the marvel universe from all known evil shall we say. I just find it somwwhat Insulting to them. Marvel won’t ever stop screening them because there loved so why are kabam making them suck majorly ? But hey that’s just my thoughts I’m only 1 fan of marvel lol