**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not able to Collect AW rewards ?

Anyone else not able to collect your rewards from either of the last 2 AW ? I can click on the rewards and they just reappear

Comments

• Sometimes there’s a glitch claiming rewards in mail (sync problem with server ? After long connection sessions of say arena fights, etc, or swapping between apps back and forth).
    I think they actually do get claimed, but then for some reason visually still show in the Mail Msg.

Try restarting game when that happens and the items should go away from the Mail Msg then. (Probably can see items in inventory after the first original attempt to claim).
  • 5PlDERMAN5PlDERMAN Posts: 71
    I tried hard resetting my phone and that didn’t work and it’s also more then half my Alliance can’t collect them either
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited March 2020
    The 1st time you tap claim, you get them. It's a minor visual glitch. I've seen it happen a number of times. You get the rewards, but they stay visible in the message. It's werid, but nothing to worry about.

EDIT - If for some reason you don't see the numbers increase in your stash, send in a support ticket.

http://kabam.force.com/PKB/KbContactUsForm