**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Kabam still going to fix the excess Namor and Cull issues?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
Oh, just wondering? I thought they'd have a decision by the end of last week they said? Any updates?

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Just mad at myself that I didn't sell my 6* Namor. Would love a free dupe!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    They already said they're removing the extra Dups. Not sure when.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★

I know that...they said by the end of last week...so when is it then? Trying to decide if I should put more stones in....geez...why can't they communicate better
  • Sorry for the delay. It has not happened yet. You will receive a message with the Signature stones after it is completed.

I know that...they said by the end of last week...so when is it then? Trying to decide if I should put more stones in....geez...why can't they communicate better
    Ok. I thought you wanted to know what the plan was because you mentioned decision. Glad you got your answer. :)
  • And just as a reminder, sounds like they are going to take back the mistaken Dup'd ones only if they are 5* and 6*.

Any lower ones like 3* and 4* will apparently just be left alone. (was trying to remember, then I saw the Mail pic in the original thread) ...

• WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 ★★

Sorry for the delay. It has not happened yet. You will receive a message with the Signature stones after it is completed.

@Kabam Miike what about those of us missing a rank up gem or the material equivalent? I didn't get my mutant 3-4 gem back but had to rank Namor back up for prestige already.
  • TrueSpartanManTrueSpartanMan Posts: 3
    edited March 2020
    @Kabam Miike I have a lot of mutant sig stones in overflow now coming up on being expired. If I put those into my namor to avoid being lost will they be refunded to me again? It's hard to know for sure with how this last refund worked out.
  • @Kabam Miike I have a lot of mutant sig stones in overflow now coming up on being expired. If I put those into my namor to avoid being lost will they be refunded to me again? It's hard to know for sure with how this last refund worked out.

Sorry for the delay. It has not happened yet. You will receive a message with the Signature stones after it is completed.

As well as the last line of the Screenshot of Mail Msg above too.

Yes, if Sig Stones are used on those “Mistaken 5* or 6* Dup”, they have said those Stones will be returned to you when they take back the Dup status.

But I hope that for those ppl that have subsequently pulled another Dup since getting them back, that they will just reduce the Sig Level by 20 (and not totally undup them).
    (and whatever they would do if you subsequently Dup'd from a Pull and then Max’d out Sig Level, and Pulled then again, etc.. so complex for some rare cases)
  • TreininTreinin Posts: 208 ★★★
    I am just hoping there is communication before they action these. Would suck to be mid-quest using a duped Namor and suddenly have an unduped Namor. Especially if people have no way to bring him back up.

So far I do not rate the comms plan on this one very highly - an in game message that only a portion of people received that indicates they would be removed by the end of the week last week, and then a 2 liner in this thread. For people who don't use the forums I would guess if they got that in-game message they would not assume whatever dupes they got were not by mistake and would have carried on with their rank up decisions and awakening gem usage accordingly.

Treinin said:

I am just hoping there is communication before they action these. Would suck to be mid-quest using a duped Namor and suddenly have an unduped Namor. Especially if people have no way to bring him back up.

So far I do not rate the comms plan on this one very highly - an in game message that only a portion of people received that indicates they would be removed by the end of the week last week, and then a 2 liner in this thread. For people who don't use the forums I would guess if they got that in-game message they would not assume whatever dupes they got were not by mistake and would have carried on with their rank up decisions and awakening gem usage accordingly.

I think they started. And with no communications as usual.

It’s a mess with the uncertainty and if you have expiring iso that you claimed. Sigh

They told people it would be happening.

Where. Not in this thread.

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I received my sig stones today, but they did not take the champ back down to rank 1 level 1. If u ranked him up by mistake thinking he was duped it appears you are out of luck.

There was an In-Game Email indicating it would be happening.

That never said when and was about 2 weeks ago. How would that prevent ppl from using their champs in AQ/AW or questing? It's not really fair to expect ppl to not use one of the games top champs for several months when he is on your roster already.
    A little more communication would have been nice. They easily could have posted message at the top of the forums even that they will start removing the dupes on a certain date.
    Neotwism said:

That never said when and was about 2 weeks ago. How would that prevent ppl from using their champs in AQ/AW or questing? It's not really fair to expect ppl to not use one of the games top champs for several months when he is on your roster already.
    If you've been made aware that they're being taken back and you're putting Resources into them and using them, that's pretty much at your own discretion.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Hehehehe 😂😂😂

Oh mehnnn

Neotwism said:

If you've been made aware that they're being taken back and you're putting Resources into them and using them, that's pretty much at your own discretion.
    In defense many ppl ranked them up before knowing their was a problem. The forum was full of posts about it as I am sure you remember. The message saying champs we're mistakenly duped and they would be correcting it appeared like a simple message explaining the situation. I expected further communication about when this would take place.
    If grounded wisdom followed my thread he would have found out I asked what happened because they said like a couple of weeks. It has passed. Is it so hard for them to say we will do this for a 2 day period on March xx. If they just said they will do it upcoming. When? Technically upcoming can be 6 months from now. Like I said, communications
    It's pretty apparent they were doing it as soon as they could get to it. It wouldn't have been 6 months from now. That defeats the point of taking them back and sending an Email.
  • Are they still in the middle of taking them back? I know people who still have the dupes 🤔
  • Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    This entire thing has been a mess. Regarding the in game mail screenshot above, I never received that.

I've refrained from ranking my Namor up knowing that the plan is for then to remove the dupe but this waiting is silly and I'm not confident they will fix this properly.

Yes I have a dupe on my Namor that I shouldn't have but I have also pulled namor since then, so should I just rank him up assuming kabam will just remove 20 sig levels ... I'm not gambling on that.

No I don't think that we should get to keep the dupe that we shouldn't have but this has taken far too long for a resolution to come about. I'm not usually one to claim that compensation is due but I feel like maybe kabam should do something for those affected.

Communication would also be nice. @Kabam Miike made a quick appearance in this thread but I've seen multiple be closed before any discussion starts. You'd think by now that kabam would know that muzzling the community just pisses them off.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I recently pulled a 6* Namor.

Man how I wish I could log in and see him dup’d🙏🏽. No one, I mean no one would ever know🙊.

This whole thing came down to greed if you asked me.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The process of removing the unintended dupes has been completed and any used signature stones returned. If you have any remaining account-specific questions about the process, please reach out to support directly using the in-game link to have it investigated.
This discussion has been closed.