**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

A way to address people's concerns about mystic dispersion

First off this is only my opinion and what I feel could help with people's concerns about mystic dispersion. Mystic dispersion is first a mastery that grants additional power gain for mystic champs when a buff expires on the opponent (for the new people that do not know). Most people's concerns with this mastery is the effect it has on dexterity and how it triggers every time you evade an attack. This can easily be remedied with a new mastery under utility that reduces all power gain by a certain percentage for each level it is ranked up. Now you are probably thinking that we already have a mastery that does this when the enemy is stunned (petrify), but this would be different by this could be a silver level mastery that works all the time. This also could work in conjunction with petrify and stack reducing the enemies power gain even further. This would be a great mastery to counter MD along with champs that have power gain abilities, let's say it has 5 ranks and the 5th rank reduces all power gain by 50 percent. This would take a maxed out MD to 6 percent power gain. This would fix the problem that some have with MD as you could make the decision to unlock this mastery and reduces the enemies power or you can sit there and take the power gain that they receive, the choice would be yours. Just a thought I had and would love to know others opinions as well.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    This would be stupidly OP in all aspects of the game.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    Bad idea. There are too many times in the game where you want the AI to gain power. All they need to do with MD is for the dexterity buff not to refresh. That would fix MD.