**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expiring items due to Delay of war rewards

Due to the delay of when war rewards will be delivered, I now have catalysts that I won’t be able to use.

I timed the opening of my t4cc to rank up domino for the coming season, knowing that war rewards would be issued in time for me to use the 5 catalysts in my overflow that I would have as a result. Now with the delay, these catalysts will expire before I have the t2a to be able to use them, unless I choose to rank up a champion I would rather not.

Is there any way I can get the time reset on these catalysts as I am now at detriment as a result.

I have reached out to in game support who have said they are unable to help.

I’m not sure if others are in the same boat, but a refresh to the expiry clock for all, or a week extension seems like a reasonable request to avoid detriment for others in the same position.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    An rare unfortunate coincidence, don't think you'll get any luck here.
  • KimilKimil Posts: 84
    Let’s see. Kabam have assisted with similar things in the past so they have the ability to help here, and due to the detriment not being my fault, it’s the right thing for them to do.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Kimil said:

Let’s see. Kabam have assisted with similar things in the past so they have the ability to help here, and due to the detriment not being my fault, it’s the right thing for them to do.

What tier rewards are you expecting to get that will help you use that much T4CC?
  • How are those Cosmic Cats gonna help you rankup Domino (a Mutant) once you get your T2Alpha from War Rewards ?

Or did you have to open a whole bunch of whole T4C crystals just to find enough Mutant (which you’ve now already done) ??

That’s the risk you take opening a bunch of crystals, that you’ll end up with too much of other things, way more than what you can use.

But you might get lucky, 4 more days in season, then 1 week for rewards. They could have rewards out before 12 days from now (expiring time of your Cats).

Kimil said:

What tier rewards are you expecting to get that will help you use that much T4CC?
    P4 rewards give 3 t2a which will allow me to rank up Captain Marvel movie which means I can move the cosmic cats from overflow.

How are those Cosmic Cats gonna help you rankup Domino (a Mutant) once you get your T2Alpha from War Rewards ?

Or did you have to open a whole bunch of whole T4C crystals just to find enough Mutant (which you’ve now already done) ??

That’s the risk you take opening a bunch of crystals, that you’ll end up with too much of other things, way more than what you can use.

But you might get lucky, 4 more days in season, then 1 week for rewards. They could have rewards out before 12 days from now (expiring time of your Cats).

Sorry, to clarify I opened up a bunch of t4cc to get enough mutant to rank up domino, knowing that I’d have options for whatever landed in overflow when season rewards dropped. Knowing I had this option was why I did it. Had I known there would have been a week delay, I would have simply delayed by a week.

Kimil said:

Kimil said:

P4 rewards give 3 t2a which will allow me to rank up Captain Marvel movie which means I can move the cosmic cats from overflow.

Well you get a full one from the calendar if you are Cavalier in 9 days. There will be another AQ series before the 12 days is up as well which depending on what map you play and where you place, there is tons of t2a out there. might have to use glory for it as well. you can make it work but you also now have to worry about the skill and mystic ones. You also have the option to trade them in via the crystal exchange to bring you under.

Kimil said:

Kimil said:

Well you get a full one from the calendar if you are Cavalier in 9 days. There will be another AQ series before the 12 days is up as well which depending on what map you play and where you place, there is tons of t2a out there. might have to use glory for it as well. you can make it work but you also now have to worry about the skill and mystic ones. You also have the option to trade them in via the crystal exchange to bring you under.

All completely true but I like to spend my glory on pots for war.

The other cats I’m not too worried about and have already accepted that I may have to trade them. That’s why I only mentioned the 5 that are expiring sooner,
  • Dannyt90Dannyt90 Posts: 38
    Anywhere close to act six? You get a lot of t2a there.
    Kimil said:
    They aren't going to do anything. This is a resource management game as much as a combat game.

Kimil said:
    They aren't going to do anything. This is a resource management game as much as a combat game.
    Which is quite literally my point.
    Dannyt90 said:

Anywhere close to act six? You get a lot of t2a there.

6.2 only - I haven’t got enough units to get me through 6.3 and 6.4 yet
    Shunned by support and no response on here. Disappointing.