**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Explain this

2»

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    You would have got those objectives by now if you'd listened to earlier commenters and just run through easy twice. This is a case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,372 ★★★★★
    DL864 said:

H3t3r said:

There was a bug when it came out where it wasnt counting for the first object. Just run through master instead of doing epic again.

Agreed, MASTER still has plenty of high rewards in it, and it doesn’t cost any Energy.
    And as for getting the 2nd Level, there are some Random extra Drops of MoleMan so if you don’t want to do all 12 paths of Master you won’t have to.
    So screw me cause of a bug hey sounds great!!!!! You guys still don't understand it's a bug I should get the rewards and there should be no question about it and then you people are going to that I shouldn't because I didn't pay attention to something that didn't alert me 2 it is dumb does Grindr wisdom have like three accounts or four accounts because you guys really sound like him right now
    Stop complaining and do another difficulty there was a bug u didnt know about and u thought it was being credited but u didnt check and now ur crying because it aint complete even though its done simply just do 2 paths of another difficulty problem solved kabam aint gonna help as they resolved the bug and its now fine its ur problem u done a few paths before bug got fixed