black widow claire voyant

Des99Des99 Posts: 117 ★★
so i've just got a claire voyant out of a 5 star and i've been looking for a mystic character to rank 5 for ages
is she worth it unduped and if so can you pls tell me how to use her and tips on her cause i never used her before
thanks in advance

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,220 ★★★★★
    She's worth r5 unduped. There are good YT guides on her.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,383 ★★★★★
    Absolutely, even unduped!!!
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,370 ★★★★★
    I don’t find her awakened ability useful. She’s awesome.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    She’s great. Awakened ability has very niche uses and is mostly useful for prestige
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Go straight to r5 even unduped.
  • SlashingSunsetSlashingSunset Posts: 244 ★★
    Her awakened ability is barely noticeable, since you need to first use your SP3, and it gives like a small regen if you were to ever get knocked out. You can use it multiple times in a fight thou, so it can come in handy but that's for like massive boss fights and such and not for regular questing...

In terms of abilities, each time you end with a light attack you go to your next curse. So Blood, Poison, Fire in that order. Ending with a medium keeps you in that curse. You will barely use the Poison curse unless you need to remove a Poison debuff on yourself. Blood Curse SP2 for the really nice health regen if you need it, but if not your'e just trying to get to Fire Curse's SP2 for the big damage. I never really bothered with throwing SP1s or 3s