**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New AQ Map6

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Captured footage of this week's new Map 6. I'm sure someone may put out a fancy new map at some point but hopefully this will help some that may need to tweak their BGs path assignments with pretty much the whole map getting swapped out with new defenders. Nodes are all the same w/exception to the nodes on the minis/boss.

First part of video (1st 2min) just quickly goes thru the map to show the new defenders and the end goes back thru to show the nodes on each defender for those who aren't familiar.

Good luck on those Map6 runs!

https://youtu.be/eN0ggLVIGiQ

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I went ahead an modified some existing Map 6s that someone had created (not sure who) but I updated them with this week's Map 6 variation as well. Enjoy!

• Options
    Just curious do you choose which variant you want to do? or is just like week 1 2 3 then reset?
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    For your future path assignment, here are some of my advices on my paths in AQ MAP 6 ONLY WHEN Human Torch is in path C section 1

My paths are C in section 1, A in section 2, D in section 3 ( C, A, D).

My thought of these paths COMBO? Difficult. I'll explain why.
    My usual team : Corvus, Omega Red, (depends - Claire/Ghost/OG Vision).

1. Path C in sect 1 has +100% increase power gain Human Torch. Add that he is being passive most of the time, it's hard to bait specials. Let me know if you guys have decent counter.
    My approach: I've tested using Claire, OG Vision and Surfer. Claire works ok so far. Just need to make sure you can evade his SP to avoid losing a lot of health at the beginning of AQ.

2. Path A in sect 2 is manageable. My BEST approach: Omega Red and sometimes Ghost

3. Path D in sect 3 - DEGEN path. Juggernaut's Unstoppable will slow you down = you will get more degen damage.
    Maybe you should bring in She-Hulk and CAIW to remove that unstoppable buff.
    My CG usually ends the fight swiftly.
    Plus my CG is duped, so I don't really mind the degen and Mephisto's aura.
    The catch is, you need to play super focus and not getting hit to not lose the charges; that is the thing keeping you alive even with 1 health point. Can be stressful and can be fun sometimes. I don't have Hulk Ragnarok and even if I have, not sure if I wanna use him there. Will think about it more.

That's all folks
  • Options

Just curious do you choose which variant you want to do? or is just like week 1 2 3 then reset?

Unfortunately it is random. You never get to choose the variation of the map. For map6, it seems that Kabam only created a 2nd variation as that’s all we have seen. Map7 has the 3 variations.

Only AQ choice you have is which map to run and which modifiers to apply.