**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick fury synergy bug or display error

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
It keeps switching Nick fury to the second space when I start the quest..is this breaking the Nick fury leader synergy? Or may this just be a display error? I have tried multiple times with different champs in the second space it always puts Nick there every time.. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comments

• Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Why does it matter
    I saw a video called how to use nick fury that said he had to be in the top space
    I checked it myself this video was incorrect.. His leadership synergy activates regardless of the slot he is placed in
  • Only one I’ve heard about where order is dependent (order of selecting them, not necessarily how Kabam re-orders them once inside the actual quest), is the Thing/Champion with Heimdal keep-alive synergies (maybe with or without Hela/Angela added to that team for extra layer of keep-alive).

People can do a search for discussion about proper order for that one.

And yes, it is frustrating that the order within quest always seems to be different from how you selected them (I’ve even tried to see if there is a pattern, to no avail), especially if doing auto-fight and you always want to pick a certain champ to do the fights, you can’t just choose him first and expect to click on top champ in list when doing simple fights (while not paying attention).