Monthly Champion Crystal.

Trevererik1_Trevererik1_ Member Posts: 45
Why is it that the uncollected members in my alliance are pulling 4*s and the members that are not uncollected pulling 3*s. Why doesnt Kabam just put 4* for uncollected and 3* for the ones that aren't. Makes me want to quit game after 4 years. Don't dangle carrot if we aren't pulling 4*.

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Member Posts: 323 ★★
    I feel like if I'm reading this right... you've been playing for four years, and are complaining about a free champ they give you? If you wanna quit after not getting a 4 star champ from a log in calendar, that's bad.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Uncollected and Cavalier players get a guarenteed 4star with a chance at a 5 star.
    Also, 4 years and not UC yet?
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Member Posts: 407 ★★★
    I believe there’s a difference between “I’ve been playing for 4 years” and “my account has existed for 4 years. 4 years of active gameplay should have you beyond Uncollected already. On top of that it’s just a free monthly champ. Nothing important to complain about. If you want a monthly 4*, get uncollected
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    So you complaining about uncollected gettting four stars and eveyone below that isnt but your solution is to give uncollected 4* and everyone below 3* ?!? Are you drunk? Your just repeated the same thing lol
  • MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    You realise you answered your own question inside your rant, right?