**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's wrong with 5 combo hits?

Hello. Im back in game after 2 years about. What's wrong with the combo hits.? I remember I was use always 5 combo hits Medium-light-light-light-medium and now I can't use more than 2 hits. There's any of my Champs stuck in 2 hits. How to solve this problem?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Nothing has changed. Do you maybe have food on ur hands or a wet screen? That’s all I can think of.
  • UnNiothableUnNiothable Posts: 4
    No m8 my screen is clean and play always with both hands. My Champs stop combo on strikes in 2nd hit always while be4 (2nd past year) I was hit by 5 combo always. Only me got this problem with 2 hits or what?
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    2 year layoff things have changed a little who were you fighting?? some changes have the ability to escape the 5 hit combo and can even escape heavies that are multi-hit heavies and some sp1 even if you hit them with the first part of the heavy or sp which is total BS
  • MassapealMassapeal Posts: 143
    I remember when my smart phone broke, I tried to play on my tablet and had the same experience. I could get a 4 hit combo taping light or 2 medium hits, but 5 hit combos never worked.
  • UnNiothableUnNiothable Posts: 4
    It's not from lag 100%. My 2nd hit is always followed by medium attack so stop my combo. That's my problem. I can't strike 3 times in a row cause of medium 2nd attack. Fix this **** problem. Omg KABABABABAM.
  • If still using same device as back in 2017, it’s possibly the demand/load on the processor/display/etc has made it such that your OLD DEVICE is no longer suitable for MCOC.

So it's either the case that subsequent taps for Light hit after ML are NOT being recognized by device, or maybe you’re actually slightly moving your finger during the 2nd Light (causing device to register as a Swipe Medium Attack and thus ending the Combo).