**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

O ISO where art thou?!

13Β»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lohan33 said:

xNig said:

You guys know you can spend your catalysts first without spending ISO right?

;( not without the t1a I need
    😞😞 can’t help with that. Buy some with glory?
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

You know that you can't rank up a champ unless you use ISO to get them to max level on their current rank right?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lohan33 said:

xNig said:

T1A is one of the easier things to get
    Lohan33 said:

xNig said:

Lohan33 said:

xNig said:

😞😞 can’t help with that. Buy some with glory?
    Lol that's alot I need like 30 ;( r5 doom fury prob r4 nova from r1 to r3(have r4 gems) it's a gross problem
    Take your time to slowly gather them. They come in very very fast.
    DalBot said:

xNig said:

You know that you can't rank up a champ unless you use ISO to get them to max level on their current rank right?
    If you’re looking to spend catalysts, T4cc just needs 5*s to be r2. T2a, 5*s at r3 and 6*s at r1. Not too intensive in terms of ISO usage.

Anyway, most people I know who have ISO problems are those who hoard crystals or don’t grind arenas.
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

DalBot said:

xNig said:

If you’re looking to spend catalysts, T4cc just needs 5*s to be r2. T2a, 5*s at r3 and 6*s at r1. Not too intensive in terms of ISO usage.

Anyway, most people I know who have ISO problems are those who hoard crystals or don’t grind arenas.
    I'm in the latter camp, and for me personally arena is too much of a time sink. The me the fact that it's easy but takes a lot of time means it should be more of an "optional" game mode but that isn't the case because they've tied two of the most precious resources to it (gold and iso)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 2020
    DalBot said:

xNig said:

What he was saying is you can use the T2A by taking them up so it won't expire.

xNig said:

DalBot said:

xNig said:

I'm in the latter camp, and for me personally arena is too much of a time sink. The me the fact that it's easy but takes a lot of time means it should be more of an "optional" game mode but that isn't the case because they've tied two of the most precious resources to it (gold and iso)
    It’s more of a byproduct of putting in time in the arena that people who do, have the luxury of excess gold/ISO for rank ups, whilst those that don’t, have to be patient and slowly gather them. I can understand this very well as both my alts which don’t do a single arena fight, have limited ISOs and Gold that I have to ration their rank ups, unlike my main that’s sitting on 94m now (just brought up Namor and Thing this level up).
    xNig said:

It’s more of a byproduct of putting in time in the arena that people who do, have the luxury of excess gold/ISO for rank ups, whilst those that don’t, have to be patient and slowly gather them. I can understand this very well as both my alts which don’t do a single arena fight, have limited ISOs and Gold that I have to ration their rank ups, unlike my main that’s sitting on 94m now (just brought up Namor and Thing this level up).

And yet as mentioned earlier Arena is an extremely unreliable source of ISO on the level needed to level up R4+ 5* or R1+ 6*. A dupe of a 4 or 5* will get you MAYBE 4-5 levels on a 6* champ, and a dupe of a 3* won't even get you half a level. What you're saying is completely bogus and just proves the point of my OP that we DON'T have access to ISO in the same way that we do every other resources in the game.
    Mixalis said:

DalBot said:

It's being prepared. I chose not to rank up champs that I don't use, and I don't collect stuff just so they expire. I save because I know I'll need them eventually.

And yet here we are still with ISO being the one resource in the game that you can't readily get in quantity if needed. Need hero shards? Do monthly EQ or special events like the Mole Man quests or go to the Black ISO Market for $10/month. Rank up materials? Same exact ways or go to the Glory Store. Gold you need? Goldpool quest for Sigil or Glory Store or even buy gold crystals.

ISO is the ONE RESOURCE that's not readily available in similar ways. That's no bueno.
    Don't bother with that troll. He only has one 5* champion that's rank 5. He hasn't seen what 6 stars need to level up
    Anyone with an R5 5* is familiar with 6*s.
    Literally just cashed in two 4* incursion crystals just to get dupes for ISO instead of saving for a 5*
    Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

DalBot said:

It's being prepared. I chose not to rank up champs that I don't use, and I don't collect stuff just so they expire. I save because I know I'll need them eventually.

And yet here we are still with ISO being the one resource in the game that you can't readily get in quantity if needed. Need hero shards? Do monthly EQ or special events like the Mole Man quests or go to the Black ISO Market for $10/month. Rank up materials? Same exact ways or go to the Glory Store. Gold you need? Goldpool quest for Sigil or Glory Store or even buy gold crystals.

ISO is the ONE RESOURCE that's not readily available in similar ways. That's no bueno.
    Don't bother with that troll. He only has one 5* champion that's rank 5. He hasn't seen what 6 stars need to level up
    Anyone with an R5 5* is familiar with 6*s.
    False. Getting a rank 5 5* is much easier now. Doesn't mean they have a rank 2 6*.
    Getting an R5 5* isn't that easy, and by the time you get to that stage, you're aware of how much it costs to Rank a 6*. You think people have an R5 3 months into the game?
    Brian Grant has the experience of years of playing and broadcasting. That's not your average start-up.

Brian Grant has the experience of years of playing and broadcasting. That's not your average start-up.

For once I actually agree with GW. Using Brian Grant as a barometer is just silly
    And of course now we get the option to BUY a large amount of ISO to rank up champs at a ridiculous price πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

ISO, plus a Mil Gold, plus a Gem, plus a Champ that is separated by Class. So not that ridiculous.