Name one overrated and underrated champion.

12357

Comments

  • QfuryQfury Posts: 233

    Overrated: Corvus, certainly without suicides

    Underrated: Killmonger, makes evade and autoblock easy. I don’t face a modok or medusa or Spider-Man without him. And a high sig Killmonger has pretty good damage output

    Agree about corvus without suicides. Using corvus without suicides is like trying to f*ck with a flaccid p*nis
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 325 ★★★
    Overrated: corvus
    Underrated: taskmaster or bishop (I know it's 2 sorry)
  • addisonbassistaddisonbassist Posts: 604 ★★★
    FRITO_Man said:


    Overrated - Any popular champion that relies on constant Sp3 rotation to gain their max potential and any popular champion where you have to get beat and/or die before you get to use them to their max potential.

    Underrated - Gwenpool, Dr. Voodoo and Doc Ock

    Bonus is Quake being both: Holding heavy attack to win a fight isn’t fun to me at all, but I’m not blind to the fact that she pretty much holds the key to all content on the game if you know how to use her properly.

    Ok
    Let's take a look at some of the champions that do require ramp-up and special 3's
    Morningstar
    gaining souls is overpowered, having 1 gives you energy damage on L1, and 5 gives you life steal for 20%
    Nick Fury: Gains fury when killed, tactical charges against those **** auto blockers, can't miss, can't be evaded, and does awesome damage with those bleeds
    Aegon: requires L3 for those furies but other than only needs skill and time to be ramped up
    Thing: Bleed immune, unstoppable, unblockable l2's can cheese most type of content with synergy team
    Also, with those champions that you listed above, there are much better options for power control and nullifiers
    Dr. Voodoo: Dr. Doom, Sym Supreme and Longshot(maybe mojo) can do the job. Also Voodoo requires decent loa placements that can be tricky when failed
    Gwenpool: Its nice being able to tank L3's, but needs to be awakened and is kinda an old champion at this point
    Doc Ock: actually is criminally underrated by many people but warlock can probably do it and his infections are passive
    That was a whole lot of effort to disagree with my opinion.
  • under rated
    spider man original(when duped)
    over rated
    mojo
    spider man original
    i think spider man original is under rated because he still does alot of damage when he inflicts the Armour break debuff and the weakness debuff too. so he still hits pretty hard for a, as people quote "low tier" and "trash champ". but i still think he is a very cool and fun champ to use when i am bored and use him for quests.
    mojo
    i think mojo is an over rated champ because though might look cool with his moves and animations etc. but i think that he is a meh champ (in my eyes) because of his buffs and debuffs which dont annoy me as much when im fighting him and he pretty much just looks cool and weird with his design and moves. but by that statement i still think he is just a meh champ altogether no matter what anybody says to me.
  • RapRap Posts: 2,677 ★★★
    edited March 29
    Overrated: symbiote supreme
    Underrated: King Groot
    (Running the epic moleman with KG changed ma attitude toward him!)
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 234

    under rated
    spider man original(when duped)
    over rated
    mojo
    spider man original
    i think spider man original is under rated because he still does alot of damage when he inflicts the Armour break debuff and the weakness debuff too. so he still hits pretty hard for a, as people quote "low tier" and "trash champ". but i still think he is a very cool and fun champ to use when i am bored and use him for quests.
    mojo
    i think mojo is an over rated champ because though might look cool with his moves and animations etc. but i think that he is a meh champ (in my eyes) because of his buffs and debuffs which dont annoy me as much when im fighting him and he pretty much just looks cool and weird with his design and moves. but by that statement i still think he is just a meh champ altogether no matter what anybody says to me.

    Underrated means that they are really good, just people don't think they are
    Mojo over spiderman classic(duped) any day.
    Just put him on defense and get it done with
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 1,948 ★★★★
    Rap said:

    Overrated: symbiote supreme
    Underrated: King Groot
    (Running the epic moleman with KG changed ma attitude toward him!)

    King groot has the lowest base attack rating in the game.
  • UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 4,789 ★★★★★

    under rated
    spider man original(when duped)
    over rated
    mojo
    spider man original
    i think spider man original is under rated because he still does alot of damage when he inflicts the Armour break debuff and the weakness debuff too. so he still hits pretty hard for a, as people quote "low tier" and "trash champ". but i still think he is a very cool and fun champ to use when i am bored and use him for quests.
    mojo
    i think mojo is an over rated champ because though might look cool with his moves and animations etc. but i think that he is a meh champ (in my eyes) because of his buffs and debuffs which dont annoy me as much when im fighting him and he pretty much just looks cool and weird with his design and moves. but by that statement i still think he is just a meh champ altogether no matter what anybody says to me.

    Mojo isn't that hard to fight, but did you ever use him yourself? He's amazing. Great regen, crazy passive degen and completely through the roof powergain.

    My 5/65 is only at sig 3 and the degen from his sp2 with his sig fury ticks for 1700+.
  • zZayTtayzZayTtay Posts: 144
    edited March 30

    Kerneas said:

    Overrated: Omega Red
    Underrated: Ronin

    Why?

    Omega Red: Requires suicides to be great. But suicides don't work w all champs as good. On top of that he requires a fairly aggressive playstyle, which is extremely difficult on endgame nodes. Also his bleed resistance is overrated. Take him (5* r3) against 19k PI Biohazard and he melts down like normal champs.

    Ronin: Has very swift movement, so intercepting is easy. Has a ton of possibilities (dmg, aa reduction, bleed, sp3 rot) and isn't difficult tu stack up. He deals a lot of dmg in plenty of low numbers

    Sorry but Omega does NOT require suicides to be great. Suicides simply take him and elevate him to a Beyond God Tier plane of existence that only maybe 2 other champs can reach. Without suicides his damage and utility are still both top notch, he melts any non-robot like butter.
    You're over-exaggerating his damage without suicides. I have a 5/65 omega and it takes a lot to build up to 30 spores without the bonus bleed at the beginning of the fight. And omega's playstyle is very stressful to play in endgame contents where the heavy attack and close death field distance is not always available to you. Omega is half the champ he is without suicides and is the most suicide reliant champ in the game. Not to mention you must have 1 point in coagulate just for this one champ or else bleeds will still hurt!
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 363
    zZayTtay said:

    Kerneas said:

    Overrated: Omega Red
    Underrated: Ronin

    Why?

    Omega Red: Requires suicides to be great. But suicides don't work w all champs as good. On top of that he requires a fairly aggressive playstyle, which is extremely difficult on endgame nodes. Also his bleed resistance is overrated. Take him (5* r3) against 19k PI Biohazard and he melts down like normal champs.

    Ronin: Has very swift movement, so intercepting is easy. Has a ton of possibilities (dmg, aa reduction, bleed, sp3 rot) and isn't difficult tu stack up. He deals a lot of dmg in plenty of low numbers

    Sorry but Omega does NOT require suicides to be great. Suicides simply take him and elevate him to a Beyond God Tier plane of existence that only maybe 2 other champs can reach. Without suicides his damage and utility are still both top notch, he melts any non-robot like butter.
    You're over-exaggerating his damage without suicides. I have a 5/65 omega and it takes a lot to build up to 30 spores without the bonus bleed at the beginning of the fight. And omega's playstyle is very stressful to play in endgame contents where the heavy attack and close death field distance is not always available to you. Omega is half the champ he is without suicides and is the most suicide reliant champ in the game. Not to mention you must have 1 point in coagulate just for this one champ or else bleeds will still hurt!
    Omega Red is not just a champ with lots of damage, he has plenty of utility. Non contact mediums, power drain, and regen, along with cancelling out tenacity on the opponent.
  • zZayTtayzZayTtay Posts: 144

    FRITO_Man said:

    zZayTtay said:

    Overrated: Omega Red (no suicides)
    Underrated: Korg

    Korg?
    How in the world is korg on offense good?
    What makes him annoying is defense not offense
    believe me i have a 5* korg and he sucks ass
    I also have a 5 * Korg, a 4/55 to be exact, and I've heard the same stuff about how much he sucks offensively and it wasn't until I ranked mine for defense purposes that I've personally used him in different content since he was one of my top champs, that I got my ass saved by him all kinds of places; dungeons, Variant one, Act 5, EQ, Boss rushes.
    Yeah, he is not any Blade or NF, but he has a great capacity for tanking SP3's with his rock stacks, He's a beast against evade champions, especially the Spider people since he gets tons of crowd excitement which equals to stronger armor breaks that give Korg a fairly decent damage. I would easily pair him with Ronin, Hawkeye and Elsa when it comes to utility and damage, if not higher. Besides yeah, he can still annoy in defense.
    I don't get all the hate that Korg gets... as can be seen by the number of LOL's and Disagrees. He has Bleed and Shock Immunity, can counter evade and autoblock, tanks special attacks with crit resistance and rock stacks, dishes out insane damage output with the strongest armor breaks in the game, and can shrug off debuffs (try him with iceman, mojo, quake, hawkeye and he has a 100% chance to shrug off debuffs instantly!)
  • zZayTtayzZayTtay Posts: 144
    edited March 30
    PsyLife said:

    zZayTtay said:

    Kerneas said:

    Overrated: Omega Red
    Underrated: Ronin

    Why?

    Omega Red: Requires suicides to be great. But suicides don't work w all champs as good. On top of that he requires a fairly aggressive playstyle, which is extremely difficult on endgame nodes. Also his bleed resistance is overrated. Take him (5* r3) against 19k PI Biohazard and he melts down like normal champs.

    Ronin: Has very swift movement, so intercepting is easy. Has a ton of possibilities (dmg, aa reduction, bleed, sp3 rot) and isn't difficult tu stack up. He deals a lot of dmg in plenty of low numbers

    Sorry but Omega does NOT require suicides to be great. Suicides simply take him and elevate him to a Beyond God Tier plane of existence that only maybe 2 other champs can reach. Without suicides his damage and utility are still both top notch, he melts any non-robot like butter.
    You're over-exaggerating his damage without suicides. I have a 5/65 omega and it takes a lot to build up to 30 spores without the bonus bleed at the beginning of the fight. And omega's playstyle is very stressful to play in endgame contents where the heavy attack and close death field distance is not always available to you. Omega is half the champ he is without suicides and is the most suicide reliant champ in the game. Not to mention you must have 1 point in coagulate just for this one champ or else bleeds will still hurt!
    Omega Red is not just a champ with lots of damage, he has plenty of utility. Non contact mediums, power drain, and regen, along with cancelling out tenacity on the opponent.
    He's certainly not top 10 without suicides as some people idolize him as! Once I took mine off, I found little use for him in act 6 over my other options.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 363
    My 5 star rank 3 sig 32 OR was able to solo the final master moleman in moleman expeditions, without hitting him. Think that’s pretty good...
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 451 ★★★

    Overrated - MorningStar
    Needs too much ramp up to be good. And since MorningStar is a bit fragile, it's not easy to ramp it up.

    Underrated - Joe Fixit
    There are not many Poison Immune champs that have reliable/good regen. Hyperion - slight. Red Hulk - slight. Mephisto - okay. Hulk Rag - Counters DoT. Ultron - okay. Nebula - good (twice).
    Also his SP1 bleed can be stacked, so a power gain synergy allows chaining SP1 for maximum bleed.
    Since Joe's buffs are passive, they cannot be nullified. His regen buff is excellent, and actually very useful,..... For long quests, keep his regen (Hearts buff) always active.

    HYPERION SLIGHT?? LOL
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 1,598 ★★★★★
    Overrated: Namor.
    Maybe I'm a little biased here since I absolutely hate Namor, but I think he is really overrated. His damage takes too long to access and his regen now is super weak. The only good thing Namor has is his sig ability which is the only reason I am taking him to r5 and his prestige (my 4/55 has 10,500 prestige at sig200). Now, his sig ability is freaking amazing and is the best counter for a lot of nodes (Looking at you, Do Not Go Gentle). Admittedly, he is a lot better when playing with suicides, but I don't have them on too often.
    Underrated: Crossbones always seemed underrated to me (I love him) but a lot of people already talked about him, so I'll talk about my boy, Ant-Man.
    Ant-Man is a beast with a proper synergy team (Wasp, Ghost, Ronin, and Fury) and has a massive health pool and when you take in account his glancing mechanic, he has the largest pool in the game (assuming RNG is average).
    His damage can get pretty insane, easily 410% of his base attack rating with furies and debuffs. With his poisons, he can counter healing, especially with the Despair Mastery.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    Overrated: CapIW
    Underrated: Void
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 620 ★★★
    Over: Symbiote Supreme - Aegon
    Under: Spider Gwen <- She's appreciated but really deserve much love
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 191 ★★
    Overrated: Stark Spider-Man

    Underrated: Killmonger
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Underrated: Angela


    I have no champions in mind for overrated
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 608 ★★
    Ok this is a funny thread right?
    Cz on start there are some names as overrated m sure they were joking.

    If this is a fun goofy post the
    Overrated : sunspot
    Underrated : diablo

    If it's serious then
    Overrated : cull obsidian
    Underrated : hood
  • ScottCHarbach1ScottCHarbach1 Posts: 8
    Not going to making many friends with this one....

    Overrated: warlock (even though I have him at r5)

    Underrated: Nebula
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    I also think Mister Fantastic is underrated
  • Datman257Datman257 Posts: 133
    Idk why everyone is calling blade overrated. In my opinion, currently he is underrated rather than overrated. Hear me out, blade is still the same, he can counter #villian matchups and does well against Mystic, science and bleed-able opponents. Rn bcuz of newer champs like fury, doom, etc he is kinda getting overshadowed. He is still a top class champ--he could easily solo the last two UC bosses(mojo, terrax) with his ds synergy, his regen is still one of the best in the game. So yeah, I would argue that he is quite the opposite, an underrated champ.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 193
    Overrated: Ghost
    Underrated: Doctor Voodoo
  • Duff12475Duff12475 Posts: 71
    Overrated - Blade
    Underrated - Masacre
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 679 ★★★
    Overrated- Cull Obsidian
    Underrated- Taskmaster
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 1,752 ★★★★

    Overrated: Aegon
    Underrated: unawakened Medusa

    Aegon is a good champion, but he's actually very niche. He shines mostly fully ramped up. A champion who needs very long fights and exceptional skill. He is a champion made for end game content. He is useless for anything else. On top of that, it is all from his sig, and a high level too. For lots of players, he will sit on the bench. Plus, he has zero utility in those starting fights with week special attacks.

    Medusa is a champion people say that should be awakened. But actually it is not. Unawakened Medusa has solid damage: high base attack and crit, good armor break/shatter and good special attacks. The sig's fury is a bonus, that's all. Compare that what you'll lose: a cosmic without buffs. There are so many anti-buff nodes: buffet, pilfer, spite, burden of might, bane of damballah,... My unawakened Medusa has been my MVP in those fights. I'm not going to awaken her any time.

    I take my aegon to aq everytime and he is great on those poison and bleed lines.
    I did to, but he sucked. The fights were too short for him to build-up his combo (like 22 hits at sig 40 every fight), it took ages for him to be anything useful. There are more efficient champions out there who are more Ferrari than Mini Cooper.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 620 ★★★
    007md92 said:

    Ok this is a funny thread right?
    Cz on start there are some names as overrated m sure they were joking.

    If this is a fun goofy post the
    Overrated : sunspot
    Underrated : diablo

    If it's serious then
    Overrated : cull obsidian
    Underrated : hood

    Pretty sure no one is joking. Beside 2 or 3 champions (for me are Quake, Domino and Ghost) all other champions are opinable and possibly overrated. You may consider Aegon the best champion, I consider it my biggest mistake and for no reason I'll rank Symbiote Supreme to 5 while others consider it one of the best champ.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 2,346 ★★★★
    Overrated: ghost
    Underrated: rogue
Sign In or Register to comment.