**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else just have that One Class?

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Anyone else have that One Class that's Insanely Stacked compared to the rest of your Roster?

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Numerous times have I had a class take over my roster. It is usually tech.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Lol Tech has always been my worse...
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Lol Tech has always been my worse...
    mystic is my worst class. I only have one good mystic.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Mutant for me
    T4cc are the opposite though lol i get skill
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    I have more mutants than anything else
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    If we are only counting 5*s
    Science, I have 3.
    Skill, I have 10.
    Mutant, I have 14.
    Cosmic, I have 5.
    Tech, I have 5.
    Mystic, I have 7.
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79

Every great champ I pull is science or skill. Every awakening gem or T4C I pull is cosmic or mutant.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Mystic for me. I have so many T4mc and good pulls that I need to rank them up. I recently pulled 4* Doom and as my T4mc was at 11 I decided to go all the way. He is absolute sick. He sits nicely next to DV, GR, BWCV and Magik. I have SymSup and duped today my SW for the first time, ranked her up to 3. So probably one of those two.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited March 2020
    I have sort of a different scenario where I’m missing champs from one class. I have more than 5 5*s from every class except mystic which I only have 3. The funny thing is whenever I finish content, 9/10 times they give me mystic rank up gems, mystic awakening gems and a nice overflow on mystic t4cc. It feels like the system is doing this on purpose lol. Guess i might as well r5 my juggernaut cuz I’ll still be on overflow and have enough materials to take up a doom
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    This is me right now, pulled a ghost, Mysterio and Guillotine 2099 this month and I had a maxed stark spidey and a r5 tech gem.
    On the flip side my best mystic champ is mordo :/
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Mutant and the worst part is that half of them are really good but I don't have gold.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I have sort of a different scenario where I’m missing champs from one class. I have more than 5 5*s from every class except mystic which I only have 3. The funny thing is whenever I finish content, 9/10 times they give me mystic rank up gems, mystic awakening gems and a nice overflow on mystic t4cc. It feels like the system is doing this on purpose lol. Guess i might as well r5 my juggernaut cuz I’ll still be on overflow and have enough materials to take up a doom

Legit in the same exact position with Tech till I got 5 Star Warlock recently, my only Tech 5 Stars were Iron Patriot, Civil Warrior, and Vulture out of about 60 5 Stars... But hit overflow on Tech Catalysts so many times
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My 5*
    Science 3
    Mystic 1
    Skill 1
    Tech 2
    Cosmic 1
    Mutant 0
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    typgh said:

Every great champ I pull is science or skill. Every awakening gem or T4C I pull is cosmic or mutant.

If I wanted extra awakening gems of any classes it would be mutant and cosmic. Both classes have a bunch of great options to use them on even if you have to hold them for awhile till u pull some of them.
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79
    Neotwism said:

typgh said:

If I wanted extra awakening gems of any classes it would be mutant and cosmic. Both classes have a bunch of great options to use them on even if you have to hold them for awhile till u pull some of them.
    Nice to hear, as I’ve got three of the cosmics and one of the mutants collecting dust currently. Havok is borderline for me. Legit don’t have any cosmics worth it yet.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    I've mutants