**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Other uses for Bishop?

DeejDeej Posts: 108
I duped my 5 star bishop this week and I heard he is useful against terrax but he is sitting at 1/25 and I am reluctant to rank him up for 1 boss fight. (well it would be many boss fights to finish exploring master and UC) still seems wasteful. Does he have any other uses?
For terrax on Master I am using 4* 4/40 duped Cap Marvel movie and 4/55 unduped Namor- I'm worried about the uncollected version of terrax though.
I can also max my 4* cap marvel movie and try that in UC but that may not be enough...

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Has extreme energy resistance so takes less damage from Icemans Coldsnap, Magics limbo, and all forms of energy damage.
    Can hit hard if set up with specials right.
    Decent prestige, think he's tied with Voodoo.
    He's worth r4, but beyond that is up to you.
  • Options
    ok thanks!!!
    as long as it won't be wasteful to rank him to 3 at least. I don't have the t2as to r4 him right now. doom is in line in front of him for r4
    Terra said:

Has extreme energy resistance so takes less damage from Icemans Coldsnap, Magics limbo, and all forms of energy damage.

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Deej said:

ok thanks!!!
    as long as it won't be wasteful to rank him to 3 at least. I don't have the t2as to r4 him right now. doom is in line in front of him for r4

Terra said:

R3 is plenty enough to take on Terrax. Watch out for his powergain though.
    Since your Bishop is duped, I'd do this strategy:
    Save Bishop for boss.
    Do 1 fight with Bishop, and try to end the fight at 3 bars (Bishop dupes allow him to carry previous fight special level over)
    And just Parry and stand next to Terrax at start of fight to get charges from rock field to then fire off a super deadly sp3. Should do some damage.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Deej said:

ok thanks!!!

Terra said:

R3 is plenty enough to take on Terrax. Watch out for his powergain though.
    Since your Bishop is duped, I'd do this strategy:
    Save Bishop for boss.
    Do 1 fight with Bishop, and try to end the fight at 3 bars (Bishop dupes allow him to carry previous fight special level over)
    And just Parry and stand next to Terrax at start of fight to get charges from rock field to then fire off a super deadly sp3. Should do some damage.
    oh thank you, I didn't know that about bishop re carrying over specials!! thats a cool ability
    thank you so much for the advice
  • Options
    pbeadlepbeadle Posts: 76
    Bishop had (he might still, I haven’t tested it in a long while) a ridiculous synergy with himself that basically allowed him to start each fight with enough power to hit a massive special at the beginning of the fight that was enough to nuke through a ton of content.

Seatin has a video about it here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UdxwXSxiIUU