**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I want YOU to pick my next rank-up!

carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★
Explored Act 6, and have tons of resources in overflow. You guys pick what rankup I should make, and I'll do it. The one with most votes will win! I will be doing few more polls over the days, so keep an eye out!

I want YOU to pick my next rank-up! 93 votes

Colossus to 5/65 (Sig 200)
40%
aldisco1AzKicker316Ajisdopeege999menKamikaze_TurtleMhd20034BrokenCupidWicket329Slapa10or_StrongFilmsaucebrandinhoDjinX_Factor_AgentDead1CtuchikBlackshadow0203Hera1d_of_Ga1actusEinfachSo 38 votes
Doctor Octopus to 6/35 (Sig 20)
12%
FrostyBodhizenExHavokMonk1SceptilemaniacEthanGamerIvarTheBonelessAkkarin23PrezRio4Tiger360Fred_JoeityJtheGoat 12 votes
Masscare to 5/65 (Sig 150)
7%
Lvernon15ReferenceDeaconDes99Skillful_starXanthiapheonixcreator 7 votes
Mojo to 5/65 (Sig 80)
20%
bloodyCainRCunhaAttliaAhitlawPseudouberrcm2017Ech238Bruinsfan8510Cx8UltimateBatJokeLordNeoTivjyotUmbertoDelRioFrostyNickelThicco_ModeMasterChief1176nanurepcoILLUSION8CaptainGame 19 votes
Ant-Man to 5/65 (Sig 200)
7%
WardenclockNiteAndDaech4rnTankRichardsonFjolnirTimeGenesisFiiNCH 7 votes
Mister Fantastic to 5/65 (Sig 120)
3%
LordRaymond3Giodood_1TheSaith 3 votes
Ronin to 6/35 (Sig 40)
7%
MegaSkater67TehSlayerEdeuinkMasterpuffFeroX_the_fat_heringTheToxicCactusPsyLife 7 votes

Comments

• Pratham26Pratham26 Posts: 21
    I feel the community still doesn't know much about his practical usefulness and coverage.
  • typghtypgh Posts: 79
    With 200 sig level, Colossus will be really easy to ramp up. Makes him much less dependent on synergies, easier to bring into quests. With his damage and immunities, he should be pretty sick for you at R5.
  • SnurrisSnurris Posts: 428 ★★★
    I never thought I’d see the day when Colossus would be a serious rank 5 candidate...
  • carpediem666carpediem666 Posts: 363 ★★★

Scrap the poll and do yourself the favor of taking mojo to r5. He's ridiculously fun to play and his regen, degen and powergain are just all over the place.

Colossus is great don't get me wrong, but I don't think someone who explored act 6 really lacks anything he offers. I'd assume you have the luxury of a fun rankup.

I took my mojo to r5 2 days ago and he's only at sig 3 at the moment. He still melts opponents like crazy. For what it's worth, he massacred rol wolverine in like 80 hits and went from ~25% health in the beginning to ~52%. Dude's crazy.

Does his block proficiency improve at R5? Just curious. But yeah bro, this is just a fun rankup poll.
    Snurris said:

I never thought I’d see the day when Colossus would be a serious rank 5 candidate...

Omg, me too. It's honestly surprising but very well deserved buff :)
    typgh said:

With 200 sig level, Colossus will be really easy to ramp up. Makes him much less dependent on synergies, easier to bring into quests. With his damage and immunities, he should be pretty sick for you at R5.

I really like his SP3 fatigue!
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Masscare to 5/65 (Sig 150)
    Be unique
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I have lots of the top champs as 5/65 or 6/2, and I still find uses all over the place for my maxed 5* Colossus. He's fun to play, has excellent sustainability, and I just find it so satisfying for an OG champ like him to be so relevant in the game today. He also has synergies with a number of top champs, like Omega Red.

Sunspot said:

Scrap the poll and do yourself the favor of taking mojo to r5. He's ridiculously fun to play and his regen, degen and powergain are just all over the place.

Colossus is great don't get me wrong, but I don't think someone who explored act 6 really lacks anything he offers. I'd assume you have the luxury of a fun rankup.

I took my mojo to r5 2 days ago and he's only at sig 3 at the moment. He still melts opponents like crazy. For what it's worth, he massacred rol wolverine in like 80 hits and went from ~25% health in the beginning to ~52%. Dude's crazy.

Does his block proficiency improve at R5? Just curious. But yeah bro, this is just a fun rankup poll.
    Nah his block proficiency stays pretty low, but compared to other champs in that category, like cull for example, mojo has such good regen that you'll actually find yourself pretty comfortable under a certain threshold of health.

He's regenerating 3% of his missing health everytime a buff on the opponent expires or gets nullified, and while this regen doesn't stack it becomes extremely noticeable once you're at 5+ million followers and at low health. Also at 5+ million followers he places his own buffs to let expire, so he doesn't need buff heavy opponents for either his damage or his regen.

I've gone through rol multiple times now to test his regen amongst other things and with enough time/fights going from like 20% to 75% is just something that naturally happens.

Also, his long reach heavy and overall mechanics make him not parry reliant at all in most matchups, so the more comfortable you are with intercepts the less his block proficiency even becomes a factor.

I'll take a peak into 6.4 tonight and will bring him along, so I can share the experience here if you like.
    I'd love that. Thank you very much for your time. 😊