**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who's best among these 2

PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
I have both 5* sitting at r4 and can't decide which one is best. Both are unawakened

Who's best among these 2 35 votes

Sinister Supreme
40%
Spity68TendersquadViper83Xcrøss_TRLmaoLordRaymond3EthanGamerDoomwarrior1FrostyNickelStellanAomine_Daiki10limeade32PurceluSCaptainGame 14 votes
Black Widow CV
60%
ege999menLilMaddogHTDrDeadpooldfmoore26Charlie_SceneCrazy_JamieLaksh1995StevieManWonderEtjamaDead1Des99King_Leo321FiiNCHDas_giLucianoDelHoyalowlevelplayerSwarmOfRavensH_I_Z22piløtsXguard77 21 votes

Comments

• Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Black Widow CV
    He's symbiote supreme not sinister supreme lol
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Laksh1995 said:

He's symbiote supreme not sinister supreme lol

Thanks for the heads up.. I didn't even realize what I was doing :)
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    Black Widow CV
    BWCV. She has far broader utility and is much more useful. SS is absolutely fantastic for certain fights, but he’s never in a general questing team for me, whereas BWCV has cleared loads of Act 6 paths for me by herself with her regen and utility.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Black Widow CV
    Symb Supreme is a beast in certain situations and a noodle in others. He's very niche. I prefer CV who is great for everything.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Black Widow CV
    Mister sinister or sym supreme? Either way, BWCV is better
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Sinister Supreme
    Sym supreme because he has very strong bleed damage, fury and armor break plus rapid power gain, power steal, and protection. BWCV has some of that and is still good, but I think sym supreme is a little bit above her.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Sinister Supreme
    Symbiote supreme if you have 4/5 mystic dispersion. He is a beast and can finish fights before you even know it.
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Black Widow CV
    BWCV for ABYSS,for act 6,for AQ,for AW,for regular questing.She is the only champion that can solo ABYSS CMM