**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

best 6* luck ever?

NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★

Comments

• H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    probs, i mean with hiemdall with electro is a pain (2bil+ in reflected damage), iron fist has nullify on his heavy and precision, and rhino can be unblockable and unstoppable which are both a pain, plus he has great armor
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    edited March 2020
    Electro is by far your best. Shock effects deal no damage to him and increase his damage, which can be useful. A lot of nodes use shock passives as unavoidable damage. Not many can cope with that. But he really needs his sig to be decent. He has three good unique synergies with Stealth Spidey, Green Goblin and Doc Ock.
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    I know it’s tough but just hang in there and keep grinding. If you play AW, you could use all of those 6 Stars on Defense.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Here’s mine.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

I just duped my 6s red cyclops. For the second time. I also have a duped IF.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

You complaining after three pull....

And? I’m in the same situation because 6*s take soo freakin long to get. I don’t wanna get **** time after time and I’m sure no one else does either
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I can feel your pain. Still waiting for a good 6*
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    The amount of sarcasm in this thread (and the amount of people not picking up on the sarcasm) is great.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Just 3 only, way to go. More good pulls are coming soon.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Here’s mine.

I couldn't complain about Mister Sinister.
  • GizGiz Posts: 134

Your next 6* will be a dupe on Iron Fister...cause that’s how Kabam works!