**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

Comments

• ZAKKY1ZAKKY1 Posts: 17
    edited April 2020
    You guys need to calm down, if they had a guaranteed fix for the game it would already be released atleast you know they are looking into the issue, spamming the forums with hate towards them isn't going to get a fix made sooner. I also have had this issue for over 36 hours now.
  • DikaTamaDikaTama Posts: 21
    It is true that not all who are affected by this problem in the game, but those of us who are already in trouble really hope to play again
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    @Kabam Zibiit Please Help Me.
  • Goth41Goth41 Posts: 7
    Still same😩
  • KingRebel87KingRebel87 Posts: 14
    This is bad, this is really really bad
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I know how bad this is for the players who cant get past the faction selector, its damaging alliances too because of AQ and with Season 17 of AW coming up. It's a nervous time for those affected so it's down to you.
  • Crooner66Crooner66 Posts: 14

We've pushed a fix that should resolve the infinite loading/crashing issue. If you have not done so already, please restart your game. If you are still experiencing this issues, you can let us know and can update the team.

No change. Still locked out. :-(
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Turtle57 said:

Sérieux avec tout l'argent qu'ils gagnent toujours pas de solution, je suis leader et ma team a besoin de moi !!
    Je vais perdre des récompenses et je perds des objets qui périmé actuellement dans ma réserve !!
    Bloquez le jeu de manière générale afin que tout le monde soient dans la même galère !!

Jaydaba33 said:

Salut j'ai le même problème ca fait 24h j'espère bien rétablir cette problème bientôt possible et me répondre s'il vous plaît

@Turtle57 @Jaydaba33 guys let's try in english if you want to have an answer here !
    (Les gars essayez de le faire en anglais si vous voulez une réponse ici !)
  • JniptuckJniptuck Posts: 4
    Still same issue. Been 48 hours for me. Hopefully won’t get kicked by alliance and lose out on aq rewards
  • I got 2 or 3 tickets to pick a side on Aprils 2020 quest story and I find my self stuck without being able to access the game. It leaves me stuck on choosing one of the 2 options and doesn’t allowe me to do anything else.
  • I have tried everything and still getting the same result please be more straight forward. Is this getting resolved soon because I don’t think alliances will be waiting for a long time for us.
    I'm back in the game! Thanks to the tech wizards for working on the fix. Your efforts are appreciated!
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 309 ★★★
    Crooner66 said:

I'm back in the game! Thanks to the tech wizards for working on the fix. Your efforts are appreciated!

Still broken for me, even after a restart. Did you have to pick a specific side in order to get back in?
    Crooner66 said:

what did you do men?
    Legacy09 said:

Crooner66 said:

what did you do men?
    I'm beginning to think he's either really lucky or trollin
  • Worked for like 5 to 10 seconds and then bam the selector screen came again like why dude
  • Goth41Goth41 Posts: 7
    That stupid choose a side disappeared for me. Thanks all

Worked for like 5 to 10 seconds and then bam the selector screen came again like why dude

It seems to behave that way if you have some sort of other popup screen like a daily sub card. I've had it happen a few times where the game just let me in....only to have the death screen come back after 10 seconds or so.
  • jinnnnjinnnn Posts: 4
    Guys try it again I just got in after 3 days
    I could seriously enter yes, Now kabam 48 hours out of the game and the arenas, when you will pay me for everything that he cannot do these days because of you.
  • Charlies_dad1Charlies_dad1 Posts: 6
    ok, so I uninstalled and reinstalled and it is now working again on my ipad..
  • Up now. You can choose a side
  • BertmanBertman Posts: 1
    Hey guys. I’ve been stuck on that death screen loop for three days also. But I just got in. Keep trying is all I can tell you. I finally got through
  • ZAKKY1ZAKKY1 Posts: 17
    reinstalled game and could enter. thanks for the fix
    @Kabam Zibiit I can confirm that the game is working for me now.
    Kabam the compensations when they will be and that you will give us for staying 48 hours out of the game.
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    working for all now
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    lets talk about compensation plz now
    I did nothing different to get back in than normal, guys. The screen of death was finally gone and I was back in. Hoping you all get fixed up soon!
This discussion has been closed.