**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Baron War selection issues [title edited for clarity]

Comments

• 0_JimSlimJim_90_JimSlimJim_9 Posts: 4
    I'm getting same issue as everyone here. I tried to uninstall 10 times! It is not the connection since I was able to claim daily rewards once and the popup " Choose your side" came. That's it! Stuck and disconnect regardless of how many tries. It will login the game, then the popup, then disconnected.
    It has been 2 days!
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    We need an answer @Kabam Zibiit
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

We are over the 24 hour mark for downtime. We know you're working on it and we appreciate it. However, do you have an ETA on a resolution for those of us who are still locked out of the game? Can we expect a solution today or is this going to go into day 2 with no end in sight? It's been over 4 hours since the last update.
    edited April 2020
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

It's been now almost 6 hours since the last update and no word on any type of a resolution to this issue. We need an answer on whether this will be fixed today or not. We have alliances to keep in the loop so they can make AQ map and War decisions. This impacts more then just our ability to play. We deserve a response.
  • Originally I chose follow the ancient one, but after 24 hours not being able to login I chose worship apocalypse in order to login. I have both events and will only play follow the ancient one for next 14 days.

However, there are special goals related to worship apocalypse that have appeared, and it would be inevitable to gain them because I have to fight champion x or y along my path.

Will i be penalized, can someone from kabam give us more info please.

Originally I chose follow the ancient one, but after 24 hours not being able to login I chose worship apocalypse in order to login. I have both events and will only play follow the ancient one for next 14 days.

However, there are special goals related to worship apocalypse that have appeared, and it would be inevitable to gain them because I have to fight champion x or y along my path.

Kabam has already said that you are only to play the quest line that you originally chose: Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose

Do both quests at your own risk and accept the consequences if you do.
  • frodo2377 said:

Originally I chose follow the ancient one, but after 24 hours not being able to login I chose worship apocalypse in order to login. I have both events and will only play follow the ancient one for next 14 days.

Kabam has already said that you are only to play the quest line that you originally chose: Those who are able to see both quests are safe to play through the quest that would be unlocked by the faction they originally chose

Do both quests at your own risk and accept the consequences if you do.
    I am only playing one quest, but the related monthly special rewards that appear in the bottom right for each quest are active and functioning.
    If it's the objectives....there's nothing you can do if they complete through normal means of gameplay.
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    twenty-nine hours and still nothing, Kabam what are you going to do with us, if you don't give me my account, give me back my time and the money I have spent.

I hope that everything I have asked for will be doubled because the worst support I have received has been yours.

@Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos
  • We're aware of how this affecting those who are experiencing this and are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We don't have any new information to share at this time but we'll update everyone as soon as we do.

We're aware of how this affecting those who are experiencing this and are working to get this resolved as quickly as possible. We don't have any new information to share at this time but we'll update everyone as soon as we do.

Do you have someone actively working on this issue or have they gone home for the day? Is it possible that this will be fixed today or are we going to have to wait till tomorrow? These are questions that we have been asking to have answered since this morning. You can't keep giving us the same "We're working on it" response and expect us to be ok with that.
  • Goth41Goth41 Posts: 7
    This morning when i start the game. Its pop up the screen "choose your side?" I cant close that screen or chose anyside also cant escape from that screen... Reinstall already still cant not... What should i do now?
  • Goth41Goth41 Posts: 7
    I also got this problem... Pls fix it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If I had to make a guess, this might require a Patch on the platforms. Can't speak for them, but if that's the case, they'd have to work on it and arrange it for download.
  • Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    Hello @Kabam Zibiit
    In my alliance, a guy is stuck with this issue since wednesday.
    He can't play, he lost time, and probably some rewards.
    For an alliance playing AQ6 or 7, that also means everyone is losing map rewards because we need to be 10 per BG.
    I hope you'll find a way to send the missing rewards, missing points and I hope a nice compensation for those experiencing this issue.
  • JFK1958JFK1958 Posts: 7
    I'm sure this is not something that was predicted in testing and given the current circumstances, it's also not easily corrected. At this point we have to believe the folks at Kabam are doing everything they can. The only thing I would ask, is more frequent updates as to progress. Thanks for all you are doing to get everyone going again.
  • hawk34hawk34 Posts: 41
    Can confirm the second side quest has disappeared, thank you!

• Salut j'ai le même problème ca fait 24h j'espère bien rétablir cette problème bientôt possible et me répondre s'il vous plaît
  • kamleshkamlesh Posts: 7
    24 hrs from my first post in lag, performance... in android
    Plz Fix it....
  • Turtle57Turtle57 Posts: 30
    Sérieux avec tout l'argent qu'ils gagnent toujours pas de solution, je suis leader et ma team a besoin de moi !!
    Je vais perdre des récompenses et je perds des objets qui périmé actuellement dans ma réserve !!
    Bloquez le jeu de manière générale afin que tout le monde soient dans la même galère !!
  • HuzziHuzzi Posts: 4
    Merging my thread here.

Hi KABAM,
    I am able to login, but whenever i choose a side FOLLOW THE ANCIENT ONE or WORSHIP APOCALYPSE screen goes in loading mode and than an internet connection failure appears this is happening for almost 3 hours by now.

When the new April event is pushed(By night 22:30 GMT+5:30), I was asked to join a side (FOLLOW THE ANCIENT ONE or WORSHIP APOCALYPSE). So i choose WORSHIP APOCALYPSE and everything was fine. Today when i woke up and login i was again asked to choose a side (FOLLOW THE ANCIENT ONE or WORSHIP APOCALYPSE). But before i select any of the sides, screen got disappear (i doubt i might have touch the out part of the modal window) and i was able to access both the event. So, i played some. Now when i re-login, I am again up with a choose a side window/modal-popup and whenever i try to select a side it goes in loading and an network issue is shown(might be error-handling stuffs).

Now situation is I am in section 2 map 6 and my alliance wants me to move, hope you got it don't want to describe it more.
  • ZeroZomb1eZeroZomb1e Posts: 3
    I really hope we get some compensation for this mess. While many are playing and cashing in on all the new quests and arena we who are locked are left behind. In AQ and AW our alliances as well.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    I think something is happening, I was locked out, and entered the game (my alliance needed me in the AQ) by selecting the other side. I had available both baron quests, but now i have only one..
    So Kabam did something, that i appreciate.. Unfortunately, i started to play the other quest too (i am stupid maybe but was thinking it's the healing quest or something with the big heads)..

I think Kabam can pusnih us (and it will be fair) by taking the amount of rewards from us who played the other side quests. Even if it will give us a negative number of resources (for example i got as a reward 4000 5* shards and i opened 5* crystal, now have 0 - then make me -4000 5* shards available)

• _Khristian__Khristian_ Posts: 5
    How long this will last? I cannot make 100% aq with account blocked
  • DayneSilverDayneSilver Posts: 26
    I'm like 2000 shards away from my 4th 6* and the Tension is killing me ... If this goes on for 2 days Ima Riot
  • _Khristian__Khristian_ Posts: 5

I got this. They were 4. If u retire one i got into loop
  • sdolguisdolgui Posts: 4
    How long will this go on?? When will YOU get us back in the game???
This discussion has been closed.