**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guardian Hero Use

Anyone has an idea when its ends bc i am currently sitting on 113k shards and its burning a hole in my special crystal category lol. I am hoping to dupe RR and Drax as my Gamora.Groot.SL are already duped tho wouldnt mind more dupes of SL lol

Comments

• LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    35 views and not a single person cared to response lol
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Probably right when the event quests end. It's 6th may i think. Good luck on those crystals. I've only gotten a few 3*s but that's me.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I think if dont open the crystals they will no go anywhere.
  • TeleusTeleus Posts: 106
    Why are you hoarding them? Just open what you have now and open more later
  • I vote you to open it. ;)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    I don't believe they will expire. Just the means to get Shards. Why are you waiting, by the way?
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    no point on waiting that is just a myth started by BrianGrant hoarding doesn't make the odds better, it just feels that way, I open as they come I got SL twice in those GoG crystals and a few 3*s I've seen people open 50 in a row and get squash! lol
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I got a 4 star groot but meh... lol
  • MatthewCSanchezMatthewCSanchez Posts: 33
    I think it'll end maybe a few days after rockets scrapyard rewards. Like when they award people who didn't press the button and stuff. So probably like next week.
  • PhotimePhotime Posts: 66
    I got a 4 star Groot too, so yeah ...
  • Photime wrote: »
    I got a 4 star Groot too

I did as well
    I am hoarding for SA event my alliance opened so many so i decided i wait for the next one lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I am hoarding for SA event my alliance opened so many so i decided i wait for the next one lol

I see. They shouldn't expire as far as I know.

I see. They shouldn't expire as far as I know.

They dont i remember when last yr they did faction crystal and when the event was over they still were there